Roberto Pereyra (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve always that he was never juve starter material.
Most of the players like him we buy, we overpay for them and when we sell, we sell them off.
I would be pleased if we could recover our investment on him, as in most of the cases, we lose money when we sell...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I like Perreyra, but if we are selling, we should sell him into oblivion, like Middlesborough, Watford and the like, don't want to let Napoli get a good deal from us. Hernanes should go before this guy though. And Asa stays. :stuckup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I concur with Pedro. Pereyra had a really good first season, to say he was plagued with injures last season is a testament to our medical staff as well. Pereyra was only one of many who found themselves injured with slow recovery bit unfair but as much as I like the guy, I do feel if we replace him with pjaca then it's justified. This guy is gonna be a success for whoever takes him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli and problems with players image rights. This has been happening for years now. What a small time operation they are.
It's likely why they have players turning them down all the time, and often have such trouble closing deals for better players who are in-demand in the transfer market. ADL talks about these huge 100 page contracts he makes players sign, and shit like that. And then this year he goes out and says he is considering suing his own player for saying he wanted to leave and assumed he would be sold, saying the player will have to play for Napoli for years to pay of the damages he has done.

If I were a player I'd never sign a contract for a cunt like ADL, plus add to that you're likely to get robbed multiple times during your Napoli career. Shit destination. Always will be.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's likely why they have players turning them down all the time, and often have such trouble closing deals for better players who are in-demand in the transfer market. ADL talks about these huge 100 page contracts he makes players sign, and shit like that. And then this year he goes out and says he is considering suing his own player for saying he wanted to leave and assumed he would be sold, saying the player will have to play for Napoli for years to pay of the damages he has done.

If I were a player I'd never sign a contract for a cunt like ADL, plus add to that you're likely to get robbed multiple times during your Napoli career. Shit destination. Always will be.
Perfectly said :tup:

Now we know why they've been turned down by so many players already this summer. What a putrid club and city. Here's hoping they fail miserably in both Europe and Serie A next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Both #Naples based Il #Mattino
+Naples based journalist in #GdS
confirm #Pereyra - #Napoli is more/
less done for €18m #Juve Grazie
@pepromano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)