Roberto Pereyra (3 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are expected to receive €18m + €2m from the sale of Pereyra. [CdS]

Too good to be true but boy, what a sale this would be.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Selling him to Nipples is risky, I'd say we only truly win if he stays injured a lot. Someone with his style could do really well there.
He'd be playing on the wings in their 4-3-3 there, which I think would suit his characteristics a lot more especially given his pace and crossing ability.

Selling him for 18-20 millions though is good business the way I see it. Granted we actually sign a decent CM in his stead afterwards. Pjaca shouldnt be considered as his replacement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus are expected to receive €18m + €2m from the sale of Pereyra. [CdS]

Too good to be true but boy, what a sale this would be.
:tuttosport:

CdS tho

- - - Updated - - -

He'd be playing on the wings in their 4-3-3 there, which I think would suit his characteristics a lot more especially given his pace and crossing ability.

Selling him for 18-20 millions though is good business the way I see it. Granted we actually sign a decent CM in his stead afterwards. Pjaca shouldnt be considered as his replacement.
he could also play as the offensive CM to rest Hamsik. not sure they have such player on the bench at the moment. very useful signing for them

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
he could also play as the offensive CM to rest Hamsik. not sure they have such player on the bench at the moment. very useful signing for them
lol he's gonna bench Hamsik!! Bobby P will bench his ass and then he will almost win the scudetto for Napoli :lol: @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Martin will be there too at napoli, having a juventino close by would be nice for the both of them :dule:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)