Roberto Pereyra (9 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We bought him for 15m and he is a squad player and is potentially injury prone. I think we should sell for 18m to fit the new regulations. Breaking even on him isn't so bad.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Shame, I really like this guy. He's like a padoin with more skills but less charisma.

- - - Updated - - -

How much?

That also goes to show how little we think of him, that we are willing to sell him to our direct rival.
Or it underlines how dominant we are that Napoli are signing our bench player to (presumably) start for them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
or Marko.

Juve want 17m, nipples offer less. Still working on a deal. - Curva
:tup:
:tup:

SKY say nipples have a deal with the player. Working on fee that could be 18m. Bonuses included.
:tuttosport:

15.5 plus bonuses I think. Not sure what the bonuses are. Either way its break even.
Yeh..ask for those 16 mils we paid and thats it mane.

He neve really made it here even whe he had his moments. Last year was supposed to be his year and the guy permainjured.

Sad things went this way but well..

If we sell him, we should go for Pjaca. Otherwise we should maybe keep. From all of our dudes...he is the only one i would keep, and maybe asamiah if he stays healthy.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He was good the first year here. But cm is a position we have a lot of depth and it is unlikely we need him as AM depth. With the new regulations breaking even isn't bad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't like this deal.

I'm not against selling him, but not to Napoli. He's young, he is talented, he had a great first year. There's a chance he does very well there.

I think this is an underrated player, and what he did in his first season is underlooked.

Priority should be getting rid of Hernanes and Asamoah IMO.

Anyway, if we decided to sell, not to a rival team.

And I'm pretty sure it will be 12M + bonuses or stg.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Great transfer. For Napoli.

I'm not gonna bash a lot because I believe Pereyra wants more minutes on the pitch and I don't think we can give him as much.

Injuries or not, Pereyra had less than 900 minutes for us this season, which puts him into least minutes that our players had.

It's a pity we're losing him though as he offers a lot to the team. I believe it's a very good deal for Napoli.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't like this deal.

I'm not against selling him, but not to Napoli. He's young, he is talented, he had a great first year. There's a chance he does very well there.

I think this is an underrated player, and what he did in his first season is underlooked.

who cares where he goes, we want to get rid so we will accept whatever destination the player choses

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If they can afford putting him evergame..he will do good for them.

He ssems to not have a role in Juventus tho...and the last year injuries really fuked him his juventus adventure

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I don't like this deal.

agreed with everything
Great transfer. For Napoli.
it sure would be
Don't sell below 20
minimum. beppe already suck at selling, and this new limitation for number of players system will make it even worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)