Roberto Pereyra (9 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Finishing? He is all show and no substance, the best use of him is to hold the ball after we took the lead...
I still believe that he is not Juve starter material and will never will be...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Had a really good game, numerous successful dribblings and chances that he managed to create for himself and his mates but needs to finish some of these.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Finishing? He is all show and no substance, the best use of him is to hold the ball after we took the lead...
I still believe that he is not Juve starter material and will never will be...
He's probably the best assist creator in the squad. He's also not flashy like Cuadrado but don't fool yourself he's a very talented dribbler. When do you ever see him lose the ball? If Pereyra had a poacher who would score on chances, he'd have 3 assists last night. As a creative player you sort of need clinical poachers to finish the job. Then you look good as well.
Would we remember Ozil when in Real if it hadn't been for Ronaldo and Benz? I doubt it.

But I agree he must improve his finishing. Although he's often in tight angles and a matter of curving his finishes - that's not something you learn overnight!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He may be a t all ented dribble, which is good for possession at times we want to waste time and defend the lead, but he is not good when we want to create smth of essence, esp against decent opposition.
Tonight he was sub par again...Hopefully when our starters return, our new coach will only use him as a sub.
Marotta must be fired for considering him a Vidal replacement...

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,473
    Nothing new, shouldn't be a starter in a big team, but when you see you Padoin and Zaza you know we aren't a top team anymore.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    He is a solid versatile and young player like a lot of our players. At least the new manager will be able to put in whatever system he wants, just a signing or 2 and we can adapt to the new managers system cuz we have so much versatility. Doesn't help much now tho cuz we don't have a perfect formation with the players Marotta got

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Vidal JR. is a baller and more recently emerging as a new found winger which boosts his utility which is what this squad needs - dudes that can play more than a single role

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
    he is great coming off the bench when the opponent is getting exhausted but when he starts matches he usually disappears after a half an our of play

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Sometimes when I see him I think its Vidal on the pitch but then realize its actually not.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes when I see him I think its Vidal on the pitch but then realize its actually not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)