Roberto Pereyra (6 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If he works on his end product he will be quite the useful player to have around, not that he isn't fairly good already.

Kind of like a rich man's Giaccherini. (That looks like Vidal)
:agree:

to be honest I still don't get the excitement for this transfer. useful, hard worker yeah but extremely average end product like it was expected. a glorified Giaccherini and double the cost. no secret we're willing to pay this much for the way loan terms was agreed with Udine.

only positives for me are that he's not flopping like Isla (another 17 something mil wasted) and he's got a good chemistry going with team and Tevez especially.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm really happy to have him in the squad. He brings something to the team that we really lack, it's in his nature to take opponents on and I really like the look of those 20-30m runs where he goes through a couple of players, he just needs to gel better with the team and deliver a product - I'm sure that it will come.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is not like Giaccherini. Pereyra is way smarter and way better technically in the final 3rd. Also bigger and stronger defensively.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is not like Giaccherini. Pereyra is way smarter and way better technically in the final 3rd. Also bigger and stronger defensively.
:agree:

Much more confident with the ball at his feet. Giach needed to rely on a bit of pace whereas Pereyra seems able to dribble in concentrated areas with confidence and even gain space out of it. :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Isn't it amazing how often national coaches suddenly realise a player is worthy of a call-up as soon as they move to a big club?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There are Argies in every team in every top division league in Europe and in the rest of the world. Not even a team of Osman, Fred and Zach can pretend to watch all that football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)