Roberto Pereyra (4 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Very good game.
I like him just for the fact that he has balls to go on a run and cut through the middle of the field.He has technique and speed just to do that.Keep it up Roberto.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very good game again from him.

His movement was superb. The way he finds space is similar to Giaccherini but he has more ability to do something once he gets the ball.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What's great about him is that hes got presence on the pitch. I've noticed that he's not weighed down or intimidated by th fact that he's at a big club. That's great to see. And if anything, he's proving to be a player of personality, cut out for the big stage. I hope he continues to grow in his time here, but from what he's done so far, I think we have found il nuovo Camoranesi. :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And your post-game analysis? Im curious whether or not you guys have seen enough or not to be convinced he might actually be a good buy
I actually don't have anything against him just that it was a totally unnecessary and overpriced transfer and I still stand by word. Asamoah could have done the exact same thing today for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)