Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He should be an adequate replacement for Jorge Martinez.
Martinez was 27 when we bought him, and basically missed the first 6 months with two major injuries and never recovered his form after. That foot contusion destroyed him. Isla is more along the lines of the new Martinez. Injured, and never recovering his pre-injury form.

If Pereyra gets an injury, I'll be worried.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Everything about this guy screams 2nd rate Argentine talent.

Hope he proves me wrong.
No need to put "hope he proves me wrong." Everybody wishes that. I hope he becomes the next Riquelme, but he won't, because he isn't that good.

He is indeed a 2nd rate Argie talent. No need to put in disclaimers for the delusional fluffers around here.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I liked what I saw for his first game in a new team with which he trains for only a couple of weeks. Let's hope we see more from him.
more like days

i will only judge a purchase when i see him play...i got positive feelings when i saw him during udinese games...needs more time to integrate into the squad and the whole squad needs to integrate and harmonise with allegri's tactics..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I liked what I saw from him but I don't think he's what this team needs. We should have looked for am/winger/ss instead of getting a decent CM with decent ball skills and iron lungs. We have already those; we need more creativity and pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)