Roberto Pereyra (20 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He assisted the Tevez goal with a fantastic pass too. Could have easily had two assists in this game if Morata buried his chance.

Although, in first match against BvB, Pereyra missed almost the same chance from a Morata pass.

Coincidence? :shifty: :lol:

Back to being serious. This guy has easily proved his value. Definitely worth 15mil, if not more, given his age and his skill. If he continues to improve his end product and gets more time in that AM role, I could see him developing into a very very good player for us.
@Badass Vidal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If he keeps growing into the AMC role I don't see why we should think about buying another starter for the position. Always looked to make something happen when he got the ball. His passing was great today too.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If he keeps growing into the AMC role I don't see why we should think about buying another starter for the position. Always looked to make something happen when he got the ball. His passing was great today too.
Oh no, we definitely need a true Trequartista. He's not the mastermind we want to dictate our mid but he's a very useful player that can do fine in many roles, so he's what we're gonna use for now. He's like a Padoin of sorts with more talent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His weak spot is definitely his end product...but some of the bash he receives here is a little too harsh.

He has quick feet and good tecniqhue. He has tools to work with....unlike some of the moronic brainless midfielders we have got post calciopoli.

He is almost there... but needs more hardwork. He can do it if he really wants it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh but Allegri will still want his Trequartista. Who knows how far we can go in the CL, we might make some good money this season and have enough for both Dybala and Mhkitarian or someone in that price range.
True. I suppose I keep thinking of us as not having money to go after multiple top players. I see us as that club that could spend 50mil total. We could go in 30+- on Dybala, and then have 20 left to spend on the other 2-3 players we'd want to bring in (15 mil on Zaza for example)

But I suppose we could be looking at 60-80 mil mercato if we can get to semis, and sell a few players/get them off the books. Say Llorente sold for 10 mil+-, Ogbonna gone for 7-8 mil, etc.

Oh man. Ideal would be Dybala and Felipe Anderson in the same window. That would be incredible. But Lotito would charge us 100 mil for Anderson. :(

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Mhkitarian is starting to look more and more like a reject and Marotta knows how to get them.

His team will have a very bad season (seeing as they have just been eliminated from Europe and will probably finish midtable in the Bundesliga), they don't play him often and i don't think he's really wanted by any of the big clubs. Maybe we could hit a bargain here, i'm talking a 10, 12 mil kind of deal. If he can go back to his form from last season, we're good.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm taking this discussion to the transfers thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)