Roberto Pereyra (46 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats why im afraid our management my feel its the time to sell. 2 years left on his contract and is in terrible form. maybe the last time to get big money on him. i hope they dont think that way

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Normally I'd agree, but on current form, and form since injury, I'm not 100% sure anymore, only 98.5%.
That's ridiculous!!! Loyalty is a two way thing, the club must show trust and stand by Vidal for as long as he wants to stay here, loyalty like that for our big players will encourage the likes of pogba, Coman and Morata to stick by the club cause they'll know the club will back them in hard times as well.

Would set a horrible image for our future stars.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's ridiculous!!! Loyalty is a two way thing, the club must show trust and stand by Vidal for as long as he wants to stay here, loyalty like that for our big players will encourage the likes of pogba, Coman and Morata to stick by the club cause they'll know the club will back them in hard times as well.

:tup: i hope our management thinks that way too.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Who would we even buy IF we sold Vidal for €40-50m?
IMO there's no need for a big name player if we're serious on getting the best out of Coman, Pereyra, Morata.. A world class winger or left back and highly rated wonderkids that's about it..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Exactly. He is more useful here than anywhere else...even if we sell for some money.

The deal that will bring us mega bucks will be the one involving Pogba, IF and WHEN he decides to go. Vidal will do more harm leaving than good.

More now than before, because now we have cover for him to let him rest and recover form, unlike last season that we were hand tied on his situation.

Let the man find himself again.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's like that in any work place if you know you are disposable you won't give a $#@! for said employer.
And also like in any workplace, if the management thinks you're not of much value to remain, they'll get rid of you and save themselves some money, and in the case of Vidal, make a lot of money out of it as well.

Don't get me wrong, Vidal must stay, he's the best in the world when in form box-to-box and one of my favourite Juve players. His positive attitude alone makes him extremely valuable, but if he keeps lacking in performances, the management would be tempted.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And also like in any workplace, if the management thinks you're not of much value to remain, they'll get rid of you and save themselves some money, and in the case of Vidal, make a lot of money out of it as well.

Don't get me wrong, Vidal must stay, he's the best in the world when in form box-to-box and one of my favourite Juve players. His positive attitude alone makes him extremely valuable, but if he keeps lacking in performances, the management would be tempted.
The club would be moronic to sell Vidal right now. Even in the market he's damaged goods as some would say, at most we'll get 40mil. And then what?! Pereyra will overtake Vidal? The Morata's and the Pogba's will be motivated to stay in the long term? We'll get the Aguero's with the money? :lol: Come on man, if anything Juventus has a lot to loose in selling Vidal now. It'll ruin both our image as a club and to our own players.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The club would be moronic to sell Vidal right now. Even in the market he's damaged goods as some would say, at most we'll get 40mil. And then what?! Pereyra will overtake Vidal? The Morata's and the Pogba's will be motivated to stay in the long term? We'll get the Aguero's with the money? :lol: Come on man, if anything Juventus has a lot to loose in selling Vidal now. It'll ruin both our image as a club and to our own players.
I don't disagree but we have to remember that at some level the club is a business, and at times, business interests and short-term gains create tunnel vision and take over loyalties and the like.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't disagree but we have to remember that at some level the club is a business, and at times, business interests and short-term gains create tunnel vision and take over loyalties and the like.
The club would regress in many ways by showing weakness in both character and business wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)