Roberto Pereyra (44 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He has pace which is needed. He can also deliver a decent cross which is rare. Has literally nothing in common with Padoin either, so I don't understand the comparison.
both are midfielders? no? and Pereyra has no end product and bought for much more money. if you want a hard worker midfielder as a sub we have padoin already..

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
both are midfielders? no? and Pereyra has no end product and bought for much more money. if you want a hard worker midfielder as a sub we have padoin already..
Pereyra has some technical ability and pace. Sure, he's the worst finisher on the planet earth other than new Torres, but he has the ability to impact a game. Padoin can barely even move and can't add one thing to a game other than the quotient of mediocrity.

I like bringing Padoin on because it is like trolling the other team. "Look, we can play with 10 men"

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Why do you say he got no end product, his finishing is lacking but I see he has good passing, dribbling and crossing. Plus no one actually thought he would do as well as he is doing right now, when we signed him. Hell not even a YouTube video ,he was an unknown, and now he is getting call ups to the NT.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
am still skeptic about him starting against the likes of athelico and top teams and yes he has speed and dribble but he is a very poor man vidal no important passes to help dedicate the game no assists no hustling no goals. and i think he is light weight too. he is very average and that's my opinion.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pereyra must work on a few things but already has the characteristics to turn into a great player. He's with the Argentinian NT now.
And I think you need talent to play for River at such a young age btw.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He needs more time to develop his chemistry and find his form. The same with Morat coman and Giovinco.

Its a crime that we have this guys rotting in the bench

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
am still skeptic about him starting against the likes of athelico and top teams
No one said he should, at least not from what I remember.

Nonetheless, I think he's more than capable of providing rotational cover, and can certainly develop into something more over the next few years, he still young afterall.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
am still skeptic about him starting against the likes of athelico and top teams and yes he has speed and dribble but he is a very poor man vidal no important passes to help dedicate the game no assists no hustling no goals. and i think he is light weight too. he is very average and that's my opinion.
Harsh review on him

Obviously he's no Vidal but if you needed to be a Vidal to play in our team then we'd probably be best selling most of our players right now.

'No hustling' our first, important goal against Palermo came from Pereyra 'hustling' from wing back, closing the man down winning the ball and getting the pre-assist.

'lightweight' so are plenty of players. As long as you play with some aggression that's easily made up for

'no goals' yep i'll give you that he's been poor infront of goal, his obvious weakness. But thankfully he's a midfielder and we don't need to be relying on our new back up midfielder/wing back depth player for goals. He should improve there.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Harsh review on him

Obviously he's no Vidal but if you needed to be a Vidal to play in our team then we'd probably be best selling most of our players right now.

'No hustling' our first, important goal against Palermo came from Pereyra 'hustling' from wing back, closing the man down winning the ball and getting the pre-assist.

'lightweight' so are plenty of players. As long as you play with some aggression that's easily made up for

'no goals' yep i'll give you that he's been poor infront of goal, his obvious weakness. But thankfully he's a midfielder and we don't need to be relying on our new back up midfielder/wing back depth player for goals. He should improve there.
i will wait to the end of the season to give my final word but till now am still on my opinion :stuckup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I still have no faith in this player. He's just a very expensive backup who can play several different positions. We might as well sell all our other bench players. It's not like they have any chance of playing and we don't use them anyway.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good 45 mins against Palermo, then went off with some kind of injury. Decent against Empoli. He's obviously got more about him in terms of dribbling and crossing than Lichsteiner does, and also energy to go with it, but he's not a natural RWB on the defensive end.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like this guy. All the more reason to go to a back 4 and get Licht back where he belongs where he doesn't need to cross.

Pereyra can be used in the middle or up front I think.

- - - Updated - - -

how was he doing in the last few matches? I wasnt able to watch Juve.
Fake
Ass
N

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Rather quiet today. But that's the beauty of this team. We have enough firepower to murder anyone with this lively formation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's the "rag to riches" story in the Italian newspaper about him? Something about him not even able to buy shoes to Juve's 12th man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)