Roberto Pereyra (51 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey Pereyra, will the criticism be too much when we crash out of the Champions League group stages for the second time in a row?

Focus on your job and let the fans do the judging of whether you did well.

Oct 24, 2014
we did lose Iturbe for this guy ?
I happen to be in addition to Juve a River Plate supporter and Pereyra managed to play 55 games for my team before moving to udinese without scoring a single goal. It was incredible tbh. He wasn't bad, he was quite good at times, but he just couldn't score

That said, I really like Pereyra. i think he can be very good for Juve. He's obviously not a world class player by an means, but he's a hard working and he'll do the dirty work and he can fill a number of roles. Today I thought he did well in a position that is clearly not his and I have no idea why Count Max took him out. He put in a few good crosses too that Llorente wasted and he recovered the ball that lead to vidal's goal

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
Iturbe is one of the most overrated player in Serie A. the guy has done nothing from the start of the season and has not helped roma at all in CL. and we wanted to buy him for 30m to push us to compete in CL?

take gabbiadini over him anyday.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Iturbe lol

Scrubbed at Porto, had some good games at Verona

- - - Updated - - -

P.S since we're incessant on playing with disgusting wing back based systems from now until the end of time, we might as well give Pereyra the go ahead over Licht.

Pretty terrible how we played with 5 center mids today :lol: No full backs no wingers. Dat dere width.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He got subbed off for going to press their left centre back too high up the pitch, I don't buy into the hip injury. How dare he break protocol and press that high up the field.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:, Ze.

He did well. His hustle getting to the ball first and sending it Teve'z way led to the counter. :tup:

Just like Asamoah was dumped into the wingback role and left there, seems like Pereyra has the abilities to play multiple roles effectively too. I like this guy but because he isn't lighting Serie A on file he is automatically a bust here on Tuz.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pereyra is like a rich man's Pepe. He'll be a useful player for us when we want to change things up or need some impact off the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)