Roberto Baggio (18 Viewers)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
am a fan of the italian national team n i feel so happy wen italian players does well till now the top scorers r italians i wish it continues like this n of coures i want juve 2 win the scudetto :)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
Baggio had an average game... he showed lovely moves and u could see he was ahead of the rest.... but lacked shooting quality.
he needs a better player up front with him.

his 1st penalty was a shocker
his 2nd was well taken.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
Baggio had an average game... he showed lovely moves and u could see he was ahead of the rest.... but lacked shooting quality.
he needs a better player up front with him.

his 1st penalty was a shocker
his 2nd was well taken.
Yes, agree with you... He made so many good things and I think it is demotivating 4 him to see a bad player like Tare ruining everything! When Jadid was in things changed and also Roby started to have more balls to play!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by roby ] ++
the ref looked as if he doesnt no football !
O yes!!! He was ridicolous!!! He didn't see the penalty on Baggio from Zebinà and the one of Tare hands and than he saw them when they were no penaltys... A DISASTER!!!

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
And he was not supposed 2 give a red card 2 filippini he was so close(the ref) i wonder how come he didnt c that filippini got pushed by the roma player he sucks big time !

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
Baggio ... :down::down:

A great player with great potiential ... BUT with lack of luck ...

suffered from his fans after 94, from lippi :fero: ...

but he as usual proves his brilliance ...

damn lippi ...

but here is a kewl pic for Baggio ...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
The match finisched 2-2, Roby Baggio shined as usual and he scored (on penalty) his 183 goal in serie A!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)