Roberto Baggio (48 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It will be grate!!!
It's a pity to see a champion like Pep always sitting in the bench... and it is also a pity to see Baggio, one of the most tecnical and skilful players on earth to play with nobody who "deserve him"...
An other good new 4 Brescia is that Luca Toni is well now and maybe he will be on field even next match so we wont see anymore Tare (is he a soccerplayer???) next to Roby... it was a paradox...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I don't know if Brescia will make it (money side) to take Guardiola without giving away Appiah but let's hope it!
If is impossible to have them both I will go 4 Guardiola... I like to see him and Roby playing togeder too and Appiah is owned by Parma so he will go any case in 1 or 2 years, Guardiola is older but he can decide to finisch his career in Brescia like Roby will do 4 sure!
I will never forget what Pep did in the match in which Roby restart playing after the last injur... He was amazing!!!
He had the capitain band... when in the second half Mazzone decided to put Roby in he took it off and he runned to Roby to give it to him, even if it's not allowed from football rules. The referee looked at him, but that moment was so nice and happy so he smiled and he did let him do it going against the rules. All the stadium was crazy... and by the way Roby scored 2 goals few minutes after he entered... that was a magical day!
From that day Guardiola is in the heart of all Brescia fans (they made a lot of banners and they chanted 4 him during Brescia-Roma), and also of all the Italian peaple! He is a great soccer player and a great man!!!
Forza Pep we are all soffering to see you always in the bench, go back to Brescia!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Is it true that the ITA journalists gave Trap a hard time when they found out that he is a member of a radical christian organization Opus Dei and that this also might be a reason why Baggio wasn't pick for the NT (being a budist)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)