Roberto Baggio (85 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
well i agree.. he does not play the games... the players are even more so to blame! coz they cant ****in win anymore!

but ofcourse, Trap chooses the players..

soo, really u cant put the blame all on him.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Is it true that the ITA journalists gave Trap a hard time when they found out that he is a member of a radical christian organization Opus Dei and that this also might be a reason why Baggio wasn't pick for the NT (being a budist)?
I didn't know this! Well he didn't give any explanation yet about the exclusion of Baggio from the WC... so everything can be...

Ther's a bad new... :down: Luca Tony injured again while training, and he will be out at least an other month :down:
What a bad luck... Today vs Bologna Brescia will be without Toni, Appiah and Bachini (the only 3 good players of the team excluding the Divine)... so it will be Baggio vs Bologna... And they have also 2 golkeepers injured so Micillo the third one will play... scary!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
That's what peolple voted in the soccerage pool, here you are the pool results:

Poll: Who is the best active Italian player?

Baggio 43%
Del Piero 21%
Totti 12%
Vieri 10%
Inzaghi 9%
Nesta 5%

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i no im gonna regret this.. but im gonna have to dissagree there...

he has not played all that well this season... i now its still early , but to be voted NUmber one is overrated..
Totti should be there instead..

but i LOVE BAGGIO!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I voted there as well :D

Things really look bad for Brescia! Hope Bologna won't be too inspired today :scared: Let's go Baggio, let's go Brescia!!! :star:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
we r dead! LOL
Yes it will be so difficolt!
And the worst think is that is Roby can't express himself at all if does not recive any good balls and if nobody use his assist, cause beeing realistic Igli Tare does not even deserve to be called footballplayer...

nina

Feb 18, 2001

he has not played all that well this season... i now its still early , but to be voted NUmber one is overrated..

but i LOVE BAGGIO!!!!
I don't think it's Totti. More like Inzaghi, who is not doing well only in Seria A but also saving Italy's reputation in Europe ;)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
hehe yeh Nina i agree with that... but being a milan fan.. i thought u JUVENTINI were all gonna harrass me with chossing him hahaha!

:thumb:

mate

Aug 28, 2002

but i LOVE BAGGIO!!!!
Maybe, to be onest, in this beginning of season Pippo Inzaghi was the best... But when ther is a pool I can't avoid voting Baggio so I voted him too :D

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
haha ofcourse!!
but maybe the poll is saying not who is playing the best,..

but who is the best STILL playing...
so if its that, we can defeniatly choose the divine one!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I don't think is like this... cause to make a pool like this will be no sense.... Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, Inzaghi and Nesta are all good players but nobody of them is a "football legend" or maybe they can be it 4 therir team (or ex team) but not 4 Italy of course... Remember Roby was voted the "azzurro of ever" from Italians and the "4 player ever" from all the word....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
That's what peolple voted in the soccerage pool, here you are the pool results:

Poll: Who is the best active Italian player?

Baggio 43%
Del Piero 21%
Totti 12%
Vieri 10%
Inzaghi 9%
Nesta 5%
Why is Totti ranked higher than Inzaghi? :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)