Roberto Baggio (6 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Buon compleanno to God himself :D.

The man changed my life.
Didn't know it was Hendrix's bday, bro :D

Baggio was the reason I'm here on the forum today. 22 years ago he missed that penalty and gained my sympathy, there's something interesting about losers sometimes, isn't there?

I of course knew who Juventus were but wasn't really into Football from overseas (non international), until discovering that same guy was a Juventino. Became a fan right away. Unfortunately didn't get to see much of him wearing the Bianconeri, I remember he was injured or smtg and left the season after but he's the sole reason I'm a juve supporter since then.

Happy bday Maestro.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Baggio was the reason I'm here on the forum today. 22 years ago he missed that penalty and gained my sympathy, there's something interesting about losers sometimes, isn't there?

I of course knew who Juventus were but wasn't really into Football from overseas (non international), until discovering that same guy was a Juventino. Became a fan right away. Unfortunately didn't get to see much of him wearing the Bianconeri, I remember he was injured or smtg and left the season after but he's the sole reason I'm a juve supporter since then.

Happy bday Maestro.
Here have a -rep for saying you support Juventus only because you like losers!

:andy2:

- - - Updated - - -

You are lucky I must spread

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

Happy bday Maestro.
I'm pretty much the same as you, seen Baggio for the first time at USA '94 in the semi vs Bulgaria. Supported Italy in the final, cried when he missed that penalty for two hours. I was only seven back then.

Seen the same ponytail playing for some black and white team on channel 4 one Sunday and that was it. That's how I became a Juve fan.

How many people that you don't know can say changed your life? He changed mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)