Robert Kovac [merged] (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bring back Chiellini, get a RB, Kovac and a young CB like Barzagli or Perea.

Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Mutu and Zalayeta would be more than adequate upfront.

Rosicky would be nice but it depends on which formation Capello has in mind for next season. If it's 4-4-2 then Rosicky would be an excellent acquisition, if it's something with three upfront then we don't need him.

Buffon
Miguel Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Rosicky Nedved
Ibrahimovic/Trezeguet Del Piero/Mutu

Bonnefoi
Zebina Barzagli Kovac Chiellini
Olivera Van Bommel Blasi Kapo

Zalayeta would be fifth striker.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Buffon

great formation and lineup

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Mutu and Zalayeta would be more than adequate upfront.

Rosicky would be nice but it depends on which formation Capello has in mind for next season. If it's 4-4-2 then Rosicky would be an excellent acquisition, if it's something with three upfront then we don't need him.

Buffon

Bonnefoi

I really do not see us getting another right back and two new central midfielders. If we bring Chiellini back there will be no need for another RB because Zambrotta could move to the right flank or Capello will just use a three man defense. I doubt we'll get both Rosicky or van Bommel, probably neither but certainly not both. Here is all I see coming over the summer:

Robert Kovac
Barzagli (although I doubt Palermo will let him go, so maybe somebody else)
Chiellini (maybe)
Central midfielder (maybe van Bommel)
Mutu (here already, or possibly Cassano)

I really do not see more than five players coming the summer because Moggi will be satisfied with the squad we have at the moment.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Capello is looking substitutes for Ferrara and Montero (36 and 32 years)

R.Kovac is coming to have 31, but i think that Fabio needs find more young players in that position, and they can learn a lot with Cannavaro and Thuram( 30 and 31 years).

I read interest of Juve in : Chivu ( good option but have a lot of problems with injuries), Kuffour ( i dont like him), Bonera ( can be ussefull)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Moggi:"Kovac ci interessa"

Luciano Moggi, in un 'intervista al quotidiano sportivo 'Tuttosport', confrema l'interesse della Juve per Robert Kovac, 30enne difensore centrale del Bayern Monaco :"Kovac non è male, però è presto per impostare certi discorsi ed è anche extracomunitariuo. Kuffour è una pista fasulla".

Moggi was interviewed by Tuttosport, and he confirmed the interest in Robert Kovac. He would add depth to squad, but it's too early to talk about certain move.

Sports.it also tells about possible move of Mozart, who currently plays for Reggina.

Dec 26, 2004
Juventus will have scouts in the stands for Parma's UEFA Cup clash with Seville tonight.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi may be in attendance himself to run his eye over top targets, Julio Baptista and Daniel Alves of Seville.

Right-back Daniel is a Bosman target for Moggi ahead of the summer market, while fellow Brazilian, Baptista, is also being tracked by Juve for next season

Daniel Alaves is just great very skillful and talented, a huge ipgrade to Zebina not to mention he is free :eek:

Geof

May 14, 2004
the Bianconeri wouldn’t have to spend a penny on the Bayern Munich pair of Robert Kovac and Samuel Kuffour.

The central defenders, who are available on a free transfer, have been associated with the Delle Alpi outfit.

"Kovac isn’t a bad player but he hasn’t got EU status," Moggi stated. "Kuffour? You’re on the wrong path."

Channel 4

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Buffon

Bonnefoi

Why ???????

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
the Bianconeri wouldn’t have to spend a penny on the Bayern Munich pair of Robert Kovac and Samuel Kuffour.

The central defenders, who are available on a free transfer, have been associated with the Delle Alpi outfit.

"Kovac isn’t a bad player but he hasn’t got EU status," Moggi stated. "Kuffour ? You’re on the wrong path."

Channel 4
He would finish like Oliseh if he comes to juve.. I do´t want him at juve..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Juventus will have scouts in the stands for Parma's UEFA Cup clash with Seville tonight.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi may be in attendance himself to run his eye over top targets, Julio Baptista and Daniel Alves of Seville.

Right-back Daniel is a Bosman target for Moggi ahead of the summer market, while fellow Brazilian, Baptista, is also being tracked by Juve for next season

Daniel Alaves is just great very skillful and talented, a huge ipgrade to Zebina not to mention he is free :eek:
:eek: Alves is not free, he as a contract till 2008. Make a search in UEFA.com and you'll see I'm right. These papers have nothing good to do man, they should at least check up on their stories. :rolleyes:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Barzagli is a mustbuy, Chivu maybe..
interesting are: Iaquinta, Di Michele, Esposito, Cassano, Gilardino
Oddo, Miguel, Alves are interesing for RB
Maresca, Pizarro, Riquelme, Aimar, Essien, Baptista etc. are also interesting...

many nice names are linked with us. I wonder who Moggi really will net

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

:eek: Alves is not free, he as a contract till 2008. Make a search in UEFA.com and you'll see I'm right. These papers have nothing good to do man, they should at least check up on their stories. :rolleyes:
Now Julio Baptista is one player I would love to see at Juventus. He would be a great replacement for Nedved.

Mar 14, 2004
Juve wants R.Kovac? I heard.....

he is a complete defender....fast as hell,belive it or not,he can outrun Henry in direct encounter....he has good jump and a good tackle. In the moment he is one of best DC in the world.....problem is his age. Take it or leave it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)