Robert Kovac [merged] (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juve Want Kovac – Agent
3/7/2005 5:55:00 PM
The player’s agent, Juergen Milewski, has revealed that the Italian giants have presented an offer for his client.
Juventus are on the verge of landing Croatian defender Nico Kovac from Bayern Munich after the player refused a new contract from the German club.

According to his agent, Kovac has received a more lucrative offer from the Bianconeri and his client is seriously taking it into consideration. Juventus are expected to sign some defenders this summer to expand their squad after releasing three defenders in the past January transfer market.

goal.com

What do you think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yes he's free. He'll be 31. :(

I spoke to Bayern fans and they said that he's good defensively, good header, doesn't handle the ball too well and inexistent offensively. He's a stay at home D.

Kuffour would be better IMO

I'll watch the game against Arsenal to make a better judgment on both players if they get to play.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Robert Kovac is getting too and mistake prone. I'm afraid if Robert comes to Juve he will turn into the next Montero, the current Montero. Kuffour is the better option.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Robert Kovac is getting too and mistake prone. I'm afraid if Robert comes to Juve he will turn into the next Montero, the current Montero. Kuffour is the better option.
Kuffour is surely a better player, but he will be a better sollution than montero next season:D,
we just want someone ro replace montero for free.
moggi said we will bring in free players and they will choose to juve before we are the best club, so it will be a failure if he doesnt convince the best possible free players,
32 isnt a so bad day for a defender, we dont want him to asigure our future,
just be a sub

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Ou my god,

other teams buy only the best, and juve get players who are not more wanted in their team.. :fero:

Juve must buy some of these: bonera, barzagli, bovo, chivu,....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

Kuffour is surely a better player, but he will be a better sollution than montero next season:D,
we just want someone ro replace montero for free.
moggi said we will bring in free players and they will choose to juve before we are the best club, so it will be a failure if he doesnt convince the best possible free players,
32 isnt a so bad day for a defender, we dont want him to asigure our future,
just be a sub
are you kidding??

NO KUFFOR; NO KOVAC, I would rather bring Legrotalie and Tudor back, at least they are younger and have Serie A experience....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
You guys are talking about players, you have maybe seen once in your life. Kovac more mistake prone than Kuffour??? :LOL:, Kuffour is even worse than Montero. The bal skills of Sammy are equal to the skills of my grandfather.

Kovac is not bad, as he knows how to organize a defense, and his experience could be very important and needed.
Bring him, along with Barzagli or any other young guy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

are you kidding??

NO KUFFOR; NO KOVAC, I would rather bring Legrotalie and Tudor back, at least they are younger and have Serie A experience....
either am i happy that juve aims players like them,
i am always pointing the lack of quality we have now, but what can i do?
moggi said he is interested for free players only,
u get what u pay,
selling legro+tudor and having for free kuffour+kovac isnt a bad deal as we can always sell them and make more many from nothing or even use this money to buy-trade smth good, their "names " are better sellable and u cant know their evolution in juve, ex: zebina,
legro prooved he isnt juve material imo
and deuch defenders (with their experiance) are strong enough to play in seria A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)