Robert Kovac [merged] (3 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
since we let mexes get ruind by roma...i hope we get barzagli...this guy looks quality and doesnt appear to be a legro.
Legro didn't appear to be a Legro either. :D It's all about changes in pressure. When you go from a small club to a bigger club, the fans tend to react more harshly towards the players at the bigger club.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If 1m a season works out to be 25k a week,I'm surprised that Bayern can't match it,they aren't exactly Lazio and Kovac is playing pretty regularly for them this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
R.covac didnt impressed my much last time lets see tonight,
he is a good experianced back up and he might evolve better than zebina in our team,
chiellini,covac and bonera/barzagli will offer good solutions for a rotation sistem still based on thuram and canna for next year.
Another cheap solution from moggi wich will save us money, to use them bying cassano and a creative midfielder.
We can invest more seriusly on a world class defender next year

he was again as i expected:frown:

Jul 28, 2002
kovac looked impressive to me, quick and strong....better than monty and the rest of the dump defenders we got, all we have to do is add zaccardo and barzagli....jobs a gud en.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
kovac looked impressive to me, quick and strong....better than monty and the rest of the dump defenders we got, all we have to do is add zaccardo and barzagli....jobs a gud en.
agree.. i hope we get him.. for free right??

+ Barzagli and Zaccardo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)