Robert Acquafresca (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Freshwater >>>> Palladingho

And I repeat for Cronios who came up with that BS, Freshwater >>>>>>>>>>>>> Palladingho.
I never said that Palla > Freshwater.
What i said is that, the i would rather bring Palla back, as the 4th choice striker, than wasting money to get AcquaF. I dont see his acquisition as a justified one.
I dont believe that he can add so much more to this squad!
I would rather prefer us to save that money and use it wiser!
IT actually!
ahhaah Amauri is she with beard :)

he can never be an italian :D
I see him as a future NT starter, as soon as he gets his passport!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But the bottomline is, you said you rather bring back Palladingho and called Freshwater overrated loser, when its Palla that is that, he is 25 now, and all his career, he has done nothing, wether its Azzurrini, his poor loan spell in Livorno, his tenure with us, and now being meeeeeeh in Genoa. He scores 3 goals a season, hardly assists, river dances around accomplishing nothing.

While Freshwater has more of a profilic talent then Iaquinta, and keeps improving every season since his debute, and scoring GOOD numbers. And next season, he will elevate to the better top half scorers of the league, and now from his 14 goals season.

I agree its not necessary to get him, but I find something wrong with anyone saying he is an overrated loser and in the same breath says they would want Palla back.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But the bottomline is, you said you rather bring back Palladingho and called Freshwater overrated loser,
YES and i still stand proudly behind this affirmation!!

when its Palla that is that, he is 25 now, and all his career, he has done nothing, wether its Azzurrini, his poor loan spell in Livorno, his tenure with us, and now being meeeeeeh in Genoa. He scores 3 goals a season, hardly assists, river dances around accomplishing nothing.

While Freshwater has more of a profilic talent then Iaquinta, and keeps improving every season since his debute, and scoring GOOD numbers. And next season, he will elevate to the better top half scorers of the league, and now from his 14 goals season.

I agree its not necessary to get him, but I find something wrong with anyone saying he is an overrated loser and in the same breath says they would want Palla back.
I believe that the freshwater is extremely overrated and that we do not need, another half decent forward right now.
I would prefer us to keep that money and add some more next year to buy a quality player, as DP will be turning into a sub and we will know if Giovinco will be used in the SS role or not!

Until then, all we need is a squad player like Palla, or even Zala to fill in and play as often as Treze played last year.
If we waste money on freshwater now, we will buy less defenders now and a lesser forward when DP's retires.

So i see the acquisition of freshwater as great strategic mistake atm...
Despite the factthat i also rate him higher than Palla, both as current value and potential...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know that many of you will want to kill me, but i would prefer that we sign Acquafresca than G.Rossi....
I will gleefully oblige. Choose your preferred method of execution.

A) Muay Thai Kick to the throat
B) Super Spicy Som Thum Salad with 3 buckets of Sangsom Whiskey
C) Misguided bullet by corrupt Thai Police Officer

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Either from what I've seen or from the stastics, Acqua is not that a great player. Using Paolucci as an exchange (cheaply) and buying Acqua is stupid. I'm not saying we should not sell Paolucci, but Acqua is not even a huge update to Paolucci and they have similar ages. If Paolucci is considered as a mediocre then Acqua is not far ahead of him.

Acquafresca played 36 matches this season, 2297 minutes, scored 14 goals, 4 of which are penalties. 0 Assist.
56 shots, 27 succesful dribblings, 42 fouled, 24 fouls, 3 yellow cards, 52 off-sides.

Paolucci played 26 matches, 1696 minutes, scored 7 goals (no penalities. He did create penalities for his teamates though) and 2 assists.
48 shots, 38 succesful dribblings, 43 fouled, 49 fouls, 4 yellow cards, 1 red card, 32 off-sides.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Either from what I've seen or from the stastics, Acqua is not that a great player. Using Paolucci as an exchange (cheaply) and buying Acqua is stupid. I'm not saying we should not sell Paolucci, but Acqua is not even a huge update to Paolucci and they have similar ages. If Paolucci is considered as a mediocre then Acqua is not far ahead of him.

Acquafresca played 36 matches this season, 2297 minutes, scored 14 goals, 4 of which are penalties. 0 Assist.
56 shots, 27 succesful dribblings, 42 fouled, 24 fouls, 3 yellow cards, 52 off-sides.

Paolucci played 26 matches, 1696 minutes, scored 7 goals (no penalities. He did create penalities for his teamates though) and 2 assists.
48 shots, 38 succesful dribblings, 43 fouled, 49 fouls, 4 yellow cards, 1 red card, 32 off-sides.
A striker that fouls more than being fouled thats intresting

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well he scored more than his fellow national team senior strikers of gilardino and toni in the last two weeks. Can't be all that bad if you ask me...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Freshwater scored inzaghi goal, a penalty and one without keeper, marchisio would make a better striker :)
Is there something wrong with the type of goals Inzaghi scores?

Last time I checked goals scored from the half way line were worth the same as ones scored from an open goal from a yard out with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)