Robert Acquafresca (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Is there something wrong with the type of goals Inzaghi scores?

Last time I checked goals scored from the half way line were worth the same as ones scored from an open goal from a yard out with
We need a player who can score from difficult positions. A player who can dribble and make the unexpected. He is not promising : D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
We need a player who can score from difficult positions. A player who can dribble and make the unexpected. He is not promising : D

That's probably the stupidest comment I've ever read. So, because Acquafresca doesn't score highlight reel goals you don't think he's good? With Diego, Giovinco, or DP playing, we don't need that type of player. We need a goal poacher who finishes.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
That's probably the stupidest comment I've ever read. So, because Acquafresca doesn't score highlight reel goals you don't think he's good? With Diego, Giovinco, or DP playing, we don't need that type of player. We need a goal poacher who finishes.
We have trezegol, iaquinta... What the fuck we need freshwater.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I didn't say we needed him, I was just disagreeing with your opinion.

But, for arguments sake, Trez is coming off one of his worst seasons at Juve, and Iaquinta isn't a goal poacher.
I've been hearing for ages around here saying that we should off load trez cos he can't drible he doesn't help for defense bla bla bla. and you want freshwater who can score only for easy positions. Iaquinta rocks babe.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes do like we did with Crisitico :)
and after that buy the like of molinaro and Poulsen :)
The Criscito loan deal would have worked out excellently had Secco not agreed to give Genoa rights to buy.

There can be little doubt Criscito has grown more and faster than he would have been likely to had he stayed at Juve and been on the bench.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
The Criscito loan deal would have worked out excellently had Secco not agreed to give Genoa rights to buy.

There can be little doubt Criscito has grown more and faster than he would have been likely to had he stayed at Juve and been on the bench.
I don't like loaning especially with co-ownership :)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I've been hearing for ages around here saying that we should off load trez cos he can't drible he doesn't help for defense bla bla bla. and you want freshwater who can score only for easy positions. Iaquinta rocks babe.

I'm not saying Trez is bad, because he's exactly what we need. I'm just saying if we're going to replace him, it would be because of that reason I mentioned. Acquafresca is a lot like Trez in many ways. Which is why he would make a good replacement.

If Acquafresca scores from easy positions, it's because he's smart enough to realize where the ball might come. In order to get those tap in goals, you need to be able to read the game well and give your teammates that option.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
I'm not saying Trez is bad, because he's exactly what we need. I'm just saying if we're going to replace him, it would be because of that reason I mentioned. Acquafresca is a lot like Trez in many ways. Which is why he would make a good replacement.

If Acquafresca scores from easy positions, it's because he's smart enough to realize where the ball might come. In order to get those tap in goals, you need to be able to read the game well and give your teammates that option.
100% agree...ppl dont see that goal poaching requires a talent in reading the game on a diff level inside the penalty box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)