Robbie Keane & Daniel Agger (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If Keane can do it at spurs, there's no reason he can't do it at Juve. Juve are a bigger stage? Spurs have a much bigger average attendance!

Lippi bought him at inter and he would have stayed if Lippi was sacked. He's better than Iquainta and works hard!

Agger was very good when he first signed, but needs a run of games to get back to the way he was. He made a lot of mistakes when he returned from injury.
Ya, James Beattie made it at Southampton, Bellamy made it at Blackburn and West Ham, why don't you go for them instead.

Keane is a decent player, but it would make no sense to sign him, as signing a player especially if its for the fee Keane would probably cost, should be made to add to the quality of the team.

What can Keane add to this Juve side?

Like i said, he's an Aston Villa, Tottenham, Everton type of player.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In all honestly, I don't see Keane going anywhere but to the Spurs. Especially if Tottenham is willing to give up Aaron Lennon.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Keane was brilliant over the past few years.. i expected him to rock at liverpool..
obviously i was wrong lol

Rafa signs weird players that no one chases but him.... surprisingly he is a genius and works miracles with this weird squad.
I wish we get rafa next year

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who would just be another Jermaine Pennant. Why does Rafa love signing mediocre players? :confused:
In his defense, we don't really have much of a transfer budget this year. But when has Rafa ever made a huge purchase besides Torres, Mascherano, and Keane?

Xabier, Pennant, Kuyt, Babel, Riera, Agger, Aurellio, Skrtel were all bargain purchases.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Mar 30, 2006
Agger is awesome. I would love it if we got him because I feel he would be the perfect partner for Chiellini. we should be able to sign him given his contract problems at Pool and what a signing he would be. He is truely class and if partnered with Chiellini we would have one of the strongest CB pairings in the world.

I don't want Kean but I would give Agger whatever he wants to bring him here. We would not have to worry about CB for many years.

Agger cost Pool like 6 million pounds. If we can get him for that price or even less given his contract it would be insane business. Especially when you consider our recent bargaining track record. I just hope he does not geet snatched up by Madrid or someone.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ya, James Beattie made it at Southampton, Bellamy made it at Blackburn and West Ham, why don't you go for them instead.

Keane is a decent player, but it would make no sense to sign him, as signing a player especially if its for the fee Keane would probably cost, should be made to add to the quality of the team.

What can Keane add to this Juve side?

Like i said, he's an Aston Villa, Tottenham, Everton type of player.
So he's a champions league standard player? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)