Robbie Keane & Daniel Agger (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
According to Channel4:

Juve want Liverpool duo
Juventus have reportedly made Liverpool a £20m offer for striker Robbie Keane and defender Daniel Agger. The Bianconeri were initially targeting Dirk Kuyt, but have turned their attention to Keane and Agger after Reds boss Rafa Benitez rebuffed their approach.

-why would we want robbie keane? unless iaquinta is really on his way out (i hope not) :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
I hope we get Keane! Look at Juventus yesterday? At least keane trys and fights for every ball. We need someone like that!

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Hope you noticed his location.
:D
But keane scored loads for spurs. Rafa started playing him out on the left! not Keane's position, imagine trez on the left? That was till he got reira. Keane only finished 3 games in the league this season! if he played 90 minutes he'd score a lot more. Also, rafa is going mental at the moment making crazy decisions(not sure if you're following the premiership), keane needs confidence, but rafa dropped him for 2 games in a row after keane scored 2! Not the best way of giving your striker confidence, never mind taking him off in EVERY game. When it comes to 60 minutes in a game, the camera keeps showing keane, cos they know he's about to come off! Very frustrating for the player.
Keane can be frustrating too alright, (i've been to a lot of Ireland games:( ) but if he plays in a system that suits him, he can be lethal. He needs someone to play off, not like torres who's an out and out striker. He won't be good with someone like Trez, but someone like Del Piero and he'll be a great success.
If we got keane and agger for £20m it would be a great signing. That won't happen though!
Also, everyone in ireland would buy a Juventus jersey! They fly direct from Dublin to Turin now too, so a lot of fans would come over to see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)