Road to WC2006 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Shhh ;)

Anyways, lets get back to English and on topic guys, we've derailed this thread far enough ;)
great, I did not understand anything of your discussions, but it seems that you were talking in good way to each other and stay friends after that. so must every discussion be. compliments people :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
FT Bahrain 0-0 Uzbekistan

BAHRAIN QUALIFY!!!! :extatic:

Anyone who said that Bahrain did not deserve to qualify could choke on their words for all I care.. Last night, Bahrain dominated the Uzbeks.. That was evident in the fact that they only got into our box ONCE, and then could only resort to pitiful long-ranged shots! Bahrain on the other hand, played magnificently.. I actually counted 8 dangerous attacks for us in the first 9 minutes! The thing that impressed and disappointed me the most has husain Ali juggling the ball over 4 Uzbek defenders and then somehow shoot wide from an open goal..!! but, anyway:

WC2006, HERE WE COME! :fero:

After the next set of playoffs, of course.. :nervous:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Who's in the playoff? :)
Bahrain have Trinidad and Tobago.

What's this I heard about the Uzbeks having to replay that match after a bad refereeing decision (which was in favour of them)?

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Bahrain have Trinidad and Tobago.

What's this I heard about the Uzbeks having to replay that match after a bad refereeing decision (which was in favour of them)?
The first leg match was replayed because of some dubious refereeing.. To be honest, it wouldn't have been replayed if the Uzbeks hadn't launched a complaint and demanded a 3-0 win.. Why? Did you somehow score two magical goals, or something?

In the replay of the match, we managed to get away with a 1-1 draw, thus having the away goal advantage..

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
... To be honest, it wouldn't have been replayed if the Uzbeks hadn't launched a complaint and demanded a 3-0 win... Why? Did you somehow score two magical goals, or something?
3-0 is the score when a match is defaulted. I'm glad to see that it's their own fault. :) The way I'd heard it made it sound like some sort of shocking injustice.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

3-0 is the score when a match is defaulted. I'm glad to see that it's their own fault. :)
Oh, didn't know that..
The way I'd heard it made it sound like some sort of shocking injustice.
Indeed.. The play dirty tactics tbh.. and their fans assist them as well.. imagine 50,000 rocks flying onto the pitch from 50,000 fans.. :undecide:

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Oh, didn't know that..

Indeed.. The play dirty tactics tbh.. and their fans assist them as well.. imagine 50,000 rocks flying onto the pitch from 50,000 fans.. :undecide:
Oh come on, I am Bahraini and I must say that they play extremely well and gave it all on both legs. They are in no way dirty and neither are their fans, may I remind you of the game between Bahrain and Japan and how our fans started throwing rocks. Respect to Uzbekistan and and their captain Qassimov, who was always a threat to Bahrain.

Anyways Congrats to all the Bahrainis on the win and congrats to you Nawaf, we played our best game in a while. The player who impressed me the most was Sayed Adnan, he was amazing and no one can get past him.

Kalinahum kalinahum hum hum.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
Oh come on, I am Bahraini and I must say that they play extremely well and gave it all on both legs. They are in no way dirty and neither are their fans, may I remind you of the game between Bahrain and Japan and how our fans started throwing rocks. Respect to Uzbekistan and and their captain Qassimov, who was always a threat to Bahrain.
Pleeease.. Did you somehow forget how many tackles from behind Salmeen & co. got in both legs? Hell, I know they gave it their all, but they also tiptoed over the line way too much (as in crossing the line..)..

..and I hardly remember us throwing rocks at the stadium.. at least not on my side of the stadium.. :undecide:

Anyways Congrats to all the Bahrainis on the win and congrats to you Nawaf, we played our best game in a while. The player who impressed me the most was Sayed Adnan, he was amazing and no one can get past him.
Congrats to you too, though.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)