riquelme-tiago swap deal? (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
don't let his performances for argentina fool you. the guy is talented as hell but he is a choker. plus, he brings drama and his arrival would reguire a tactical rehaul to work a system around him, and then we become dependent on him.

as i said, he is talented, but i'd rather admire his magic at another team(not inter)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Walter Samuel has stated that he hopes Juan Román Riquelme will leave Villarreal join him at Inter when the winter transfer window opens in January.

The Argentinian defender wants his compatriot to come to Serie A after reports stated that Roberto Mancini sees the playmaker as the ideal replacement for the injured Luis Figo.

Riquelme has been told by his current club that he will be able to start talking to other club in December in a bid to finally move away from El Madrigal.

With several clubs said to be interest in his signature, Samuel has called Riquelme to try his luck at Inter where he is sure to be a success.

“They say that Riquelme is slow and it makes me laugh,” he said.

“With him the ball goes so quickly. He is a great attacking midfielder and the kind of player you can rely on. I’d love to have him here at Inter.”

Riquelme has not played for Villarreal since returning from the Copa América in the summer, having spent the second half of last season out on loan with Boca Juniors.

The spat between the player and the Yellow Submarine's president, Fernando Roig, has not been diffused and he has been told that he can leave.

goal com

PS: i think i ve red somewhere Riquelme prefers Boca instead of Europe...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Since we have 3 Riquelme` threads,time to close them all.

Juan-Roman Riquelme (29) has reached an agreement with Boca Juniors. Lack only the official announcement, but the argentinian ace has accepted a three year-deal of 3 million euros every season. Villareal will take 6 million euros.

Decisive the meeting of yesterday evening at Buenos Aires between Boca's chairman and Josè Manuel Llaneza. The Argentinian player will dress Boca's jersey still from the 1st December.

transfermarketweb

Guillermo

Jun 21, 2006
Riquelme is a awesome player, and thiago is full of shit... so why not?
Besides I think that riquelme is the player we need right now, he is the best #10 of the world. And he is very underated in europe right now. So we could make a great deal.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Besides I think that riquelme is the player we need right now, he is the best #10 of the world. And he is very underated in europe right now. So we could make a great deal.
dude, you are going to get so bashed when peole read this.
:weee: :weee: :weee:

I'll not bash Guillermo. I'll just say he's wrong.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
when it comes down the the boil, riquelme is the biggest choker in football, his technical ability etc is brilliant yes, but his inconsistency to prove himself in the big games costs him dearly, scoring against bolivia is one thing, disappearing in a cl semi final and missing a peno is another. sorry guys but i think hes too lazy to play for a team of determined fighters.

Jun 13, 2007
He's a very good player . I don't think being a choker or not goes down in a player's abilities . Baggio choked against Brazil , yet he is still considered as one of the best Italian players ever . Riquelme might have choked at the wrong time , and because of that he is dissed by so many people . The guy is class and so what if he choked , all players choke but a player of his calibre is a rarity .

I think he could be excellent for Juve , maybe 7 or 8 years earlier . Now it's too late and Tiago right now is way better than Riq .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's a very good player . I don't think being a choker or not goes down in a player's abilities . Baggio choked against Brazil , yet he is still considered as one of the best Italian players ever . Riquelme might have choked at the wrong time , and because of that he is dissed by so many people . The guy is class and so what if he choked , all players choke but a player of his calibre is a rarity .

I think he could be excellent for Juve , maybe 7 or 8 years earlier . Now it's too late and Tiago right now is way better than Riq .
tiago's work rate is far more superior than riquelme and for a team who has to keep pushing till the final whistle thats what's needed. i find riquelme considerably lazy and his work rate only picks up when it suits him, in italy it needs to be consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)