riquelme-tiago swap deal? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
Tiago should bring creativity also, if allowed some decent playing time.
But he doesn't, and there must be a good reason for it.
Apparently, Nocerino, Zanetti, Almiron etc. are doing better in training and are more in form. Ranieri knows what he's doing better than us.

Riquelme in top form is way ahead of Tiago in top form. So for me, it's an easy decision.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
But he doesn't, and there must be a good reason for it.
Apparently, Nocerino, Zanetti, Almiron etc. are doing better in training and are more in form. Ranieri knows what he's doing better than us.

Riquelme in top form is way ahead of Tiago in top form. So for me, it's an easy decision.
i dont know why only you and me see it this way

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think that a lot people here agree with you. But IMO Tiago is a lot better then Almiron, so why wouldn't we send Almiron to Vilareal and get Riquelme?
tiago is better than almiron in form, hence why villareal want him in the swap rather than almiron. i still think both tiago and almiron need to play more and ranieri needs to figure out how to best utilise both of them in this team..but i guess we want get to see that.

If tiago leaves than it opens up way for marchisio, and we still have zanetti and nocerino. almiron needs more time to settle IMO.

Riquelme would solve many issues with the team and is very much needed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The people asking for Riquelme are the same people who are going to be demanding his head in a few months after he joins in.

Riquelme is talented yes he is also lazy. Do you guys remember what happend to the last talented player who was also lazy at times? Yes the fans started calling for his head and wanted him gone even though he was a clear talent. And now the man plays for Inter and is one of the best strikers in the world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The people asking for Riquelme are the same people who are going to be demanding his head in a few months after he joins in.

Riquelme is talented yes he is also lazy. Do you guys remember what happend to the last talented player who was also lazy at times? Yes the fans started calling for his head and wanted him gone even though he was a clear talent. And now the man plays for Inter and is one of the best strikers in the world.
What the hell is your point ? :shifty: :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Interesting perspective. Humorous as well. I could probably name ten or so posters who abhor Ibrahimovic but are seemingly infatuated with Riquelme. While on the other hand, some posters love both. I suppose some people want to have a team of players merely walking around the pitch all game. Strange.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

I know that Riquelme has talent but is also lazy like you said. Which I totally agree with you but I don't agree that he is a Choker like some people posted but do agree that he spits a lot for a guy who doesn't run. I would personally like to see either Quaresma or Diego at Juve.

Mar 30, 2006
Interesting perspective. Humorous as well. I could probably name ten or so posters who abhor Ibrahimovic but are seemingly infatuated with Riquelme. While on the other hand, some posters love both. I suppose some people want to have a team of players merely walking around the pitch all game. Strange.
I don't understand some of the comments
Why is Ibra lazy? .. he does alot of work. He comes back in the mid for inter to help out, builds almost every attack and is in constant battle with defenders, holding the ball up.

Riquelme is lazy when it comes to defense but in attack everything runs through him and the amount of time he has on the ball is greater than any player on the field usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)