Rio Antonio Mavuba (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I said : IF and yes, i'm strange :smoke: my head is also strange :cool:
You and your heads :)

I wanna add Muntari, Almiron/Diego to the midfield to make it complete ;)

And the rumors about Huntelaar is great too, Hope we net him also.

Offtopic: Didier Deschamps 1-0 Secco (my opinion)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nothing is complete until you see him holding up that Juve jersey at the press conference.

we need a good DM and would be the one. all we need is for almiron and one of maresca or bodmer to join and i think we'll have a suprising midfield.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Newly promoted Juventus have reportedly agreed personal terms with Rio Mavuba of Bordeaux.

The Bianconeri are planning to strengthen their squad in view of next season’s Serie A campaign and have targeted the 23-year-old.

The midfielder, who is considered as one of the most promising Ligue 1 stars in circulation, is contracted to Bordeaux until 2009.

However, a report in Le Parisien claims that the Frenchman, who was born on a boat in international waters off the Angolan coast, is on his way to Turin.

The French newspaper reports that the youngster, valued at £7m, has discussed personal terms with the Old Lady – even if Bordeaux have yet to okay the deal.

“Juventus are the club of my dreams, although I would also enjoy playing in a side like Arsenal or Real Madrid,” Mavuba had declared in the past.

Juventus are also being paired with Lyon midfielder Alou Diarra after catching the eye of Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco.

However, the World Cup finalist may opt to remain with the French champions seeing that boss Gerard Houllier – whom he had a frosty relationship with – resigned on Friday.

Diarra, just 14 Ligue 1 games this term, only arrived last summer after signing a contract until June 2010.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may29h.html

How many times we heard something like this before??? would be a brilliant signing though

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
did he accept our offer when DD was coach? can he refuse the transfer now?

he's ok but loses too many balls like Appiah did in his Juve days.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
did he accept our offer when DD was coach? can he refuse the transfer now?

he's ok but loses too many balls like Appiah did in his Juve days.
if DD was a reason and he made it known to the management then yeah he can terminate the acceptance, but hopefully he wasnt :)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
he's a great signing! if together with marchisio while paro and zanetti complete the rotation of our midfield when gianni as backup,we'll have a great young midfield!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I don't know Mavuba too much, but either way, Diarra, Makoun, Mavuba or Bodmer, we can't loose.:lick:

The boy seems to have unbelievable agility, so hopefully he can develop into our Essien.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Welcome Mavuba :). Or am I getting ahead of things here?

Almiron Zanetti
(Marchisio Mavuba)
(Tacchinardi/Blasi)

Our central midfield for the upcoming season? I'm not sure if this has enough immediate quality. Talented no doubt, but young talents do not guarantee quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)