Rio Antonio Mavuba (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
i hope it will be
marchisio-mavuba as our first team
paro-zanetti to complete the rotation
and tacchinardi-gianni(veintuci) to backup.

just not,blasi, please not that guy!

and we dont need almiron.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Every young player is overrated on these forums. He is good, but needs a little more time before he can start in Serie A. He would be good in a rotation system next to a savvy veteran like Gilberto Silva.
As I always say, an experienced defensive midfielder like Gilbero Silva is a must, if we really want to fly high. Yes, Mavuba would be a good addition, but depending on him 100% percent in such a critical campaign is a gambling.

no, he is just the greatest defensive midfielder the world has ever seen
Tonykart has just said it; young players are overrated on these forums. ;)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Juventus line up Mavuba Tuesday 29 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newly promoted Juventus have reportedly agreed personal terms with Rio Mavuba of Bordeaux.

The Bianconeri are planning to strengthen their squad in view of next season’s Serie A campaign and have targeted the 23-year-old.

The midfielder, who is considered as one of the most promising Ligue 1 stars in circulation, is contracted to Bordeaux until 2009.

However, a report in Le Parisien claims that the Frenchman, who was born on a boat in international waters off the Angolan coast, is on his way to Turin.

The French newspaper reports that the youngster, valued at £7m, has discussed personal terms with the Old Lady – even if Bordeaux have yet to okay the deal.

“Juventus are the club of my dreams, although I would also enjoy playing in a side like Arsenal or Real Madrid,” Mavuba had declared in the past.

Juventus are also being paired with Lyon midfielder Alou Diarra after catching the eye of Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco.

However, the World Cup finalist may opt to remain with the French champions seeing that boss Gerard Houllier – whom he had a frosty relationship with – resigned on Friday.

Diarra, just 14 Ligue 1 games this term, only arrived last summer after signing a contract until June 2010.

Channel4.com

This would be an amazing thing. I am dissapointed that it took Alessio Secco this long to spot Alou Diarra, but I think he is one of the top DM's out there right now. I would love to see Alou on Juventus.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
It is pathetic that anyone has to show Secco these two guys. I think a number of people on these forums including myself has been all over Mavuba and Diarra. I have been watching these guys for a long time now. I think Secco is a moron. He will go up a few notches if he ends up signing both of them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus line up Mavuba Tuesday 29 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newly promoted Juventus have reportedly agreed personal terms with Rio Mavuba of Bordeaux.

The Bianconeri are planning to strengthen their squad in view of next season’s Serie A campaign and have targeted the 23-year-old.

The midfielder, who is considered as one of the most promising Ligue 1 stars in circulation, is contracted to Bordeaux until 2009.

However, a report in Le Parisien claims that the Frenchman, who was born on a boat in international waters off the Angolan coast, is on his way to Turin.

The French newspaper reports that the youngster, valued at £7m, has discussed personal terms with the Old Lady – even if Bordeaux have yet to okay the deal.

“Juventus are the club of my dreams, although I would also enjoy playing in a side like Arsenal or Real Madrid,” Mavuba had declared in the past.

Juventus are also being paired with Lyon midfielder Alou Diarra after catching the eye of Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco.

However, the World Cup finalist may opt to remain with the French champions seeing that boss Gerard Houllier – whom he had a frosty relationship with – resigned on Friday.

Diarra, just 14 Ligue 1 games this term, only arrived last summer after signing a contract until June 2010.

Channel4.com

This would be an amazing thing. I am dissapointed that it took Alessio Secco this long to spot Alou Diarra, but I think he is one of the top DM's out there right now. I would love to see Alou on Juventus.

oh did i tell u that mavuba is probably gay too?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Judging by your avatar and all you branding, you clearly need help. Relax. For someone who claims to be so accepting, you really have a problem "accepting" my point of view. Quite the contradictory character.
judging by ur avatar u look like quite a jackass

and no not many if anyone except u wud accept the fact that if sum1 is gay they r not worthy of playing for juve, but if they r hetrasexual then its ok with u, i dont see the relevance but instead only see immaturity on ur half and lack of tollerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)