Rio Antonio Mavuba (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
8 million euros sounds to low. Quite a few top clubs have shown interest. If we manage to sign him for that price, ill be very impressed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
8 million euros sounds to low. Quite a few top clubs have shown interest. If we manage to sign him for that price, ill be very impressed.
I thought the price would be nearer 12m but obviously 8m is a great deal. We are half way to a good CM if we have signed Rio.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I thought the price would be nearer 12m but obviously 8m is a great deal. We are half way to a good CM if we have signed Rio.
Indeed.

As someone wrote before, he has the skills to be effective both on offence and defense.

but will he be our only signing on MC?

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
#24 is ready for Rio. :D
I'm very very happy if he signed. He is awesome ! Look at his head .... Same type of head as HUNTELAAR : HIS HEAD TELLS THAT HE IS GOOD! :D
Ibra btw, he has a shit head ! Heads tell alot of football players :smoke:

ANYWAY => RIO ANTONIO MAVUBA = Mix Vieira - Makalélé !

-> IT ISNT ON THE OFFICIAL SITE. IT IS JUST A PERSON WHO POST IT. HE READ IT @ MOREFOOT.COM

fcgb.net said:
C’est le site morefoot qui l’annonce : Rio Mavuba va signer à la Juventus de Turin. La durée du transfert n’est pas connue, mais son prix tournerait lui autour des 8 millions d’€.

Salut Rio, merci et bonne chance !!
It is the site morefoot that says : Mavuba is going to sign @ Juve. The duration of his contract isnt known, but his price is 8 MIL EUR.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I'm very very happy if he signed. He is awesome ! Look at his head .... Same type of head as HUNTELAAR : HIS HEAD TELLS THAT HE IS GOOD! :D
Ibra btw, he has a shit head ! Heads tell alot of football players :smoke:

ANYWAY => RIO ANTONIO MAVUBA = Mix Vieira - Makalélé !

-> IT ISNT ON THE OFFICIAL SITE. IT IS JUST A PERSON WHO POST IT. HE READ IT @ MOREFOOT.COM

It is the site morefoot that says : Mavuba is going to sign @ Juve. The duration of his contract isnt known, but his price is 8 MIL EUR.

emmmm... you'r strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)