Rio Antonio Mavuba (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It seems we can forget about Mavuba:(Bordeaux's new coach Llaurent Blanc wants to keep him and Faubert at Bordeaux:faq2:
It will be the Chairman, not the coach who would have the fnal say on transfers I would have thought and I doubt Blanc would be too disappointed at having an extra 10m or so for new players.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I sincerely hope we get Mavuba, I prefer him over Sissoko.
:agree: me too.

If Sissoko wants to sit on the bench the entire season(Mascherano,Xabi Alonso,Lucas Leiva are all in front of him)then let him extend his contract with Liverpool. I don't care as long as we sign Rio or another central midfielder of quality.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
:agree: me too.

If Sissoko wants to sit on the bench the entire season(Mascherano,Xabi Alonso,Lucas Leiva are all in front of him)then let him extend his contract with Liverpool. I don't care as long as we sign Rio or another central midfielder of quality.
I agree. I do believe that he has the quality. But if he doubts whether to make the complete the transfer to Juventus when offered a bench role in Liverpool, he is not worthy of playing for us. It doesn't exactly show commitment. And that's a thing to expect from all the players who join our club.

I'd also rather see Mavuba. Even his agent likes Juventus :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It seems Sissoko doesn't want to leave Liverpool too.
What I heard is that he did come to Turin for a medical but failed. Problem with his eyes. If they find some magic pills that aren't illegal in Itlay they could wrk something out. I'd go for Real's Diarra if Ranieri really wants a Vieira clone.

I read that Mavuba was a Juventus fan when he was a child.
Like Zlatan was an Inter fan or...:D

Adzke

May 19, 2007
what is wrong with his eyes...has it hurt him before??? He seams pretty good right now with his "bad eyes".
He hurt them badly in a CL match. He nearly lost his sight.

The last time I brought it up, and said that he could have complications a was burned. Apparently, I was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)