Rio Antonio Mavuba (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I think very few players would choise fiorentina over us, only problem is if they make the price go up on our transfer targets. Fuck fiorentina, they're just still pissed over we got baggio from them..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, Corvino is perhaps the best transfer wheeler and dealer in Italy now, and his knowledge regarding young players is nothing short of world class. Fiorentina is going to build a great young squad and we have to do the same here, so hopefully Secco will be fired and we'll hire Corvino.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
our chances of finishing top 4 are pretty slim now. I mean inter, roma, milan, fiorentina, lazio (with the cl birth), and palermo will all strengthen their teams.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lazio is not that good of a team to be honest, so I'm nt worried about them. Palermo won't challenge for the Champions League spots while being in UEFA Cup, mark my words because all those decent sides from Palermo to Udinese and Sampdoria all languish in Serie A while playing European football. We could realistically earn a CL berth if we make the right buys during the summer.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
for mancio and arselotti
:wallbang: yes and we will win the scudetto with 100+ points and then win the CL the following year, also we will fly to mars and beat the champions of mars in the inter planetental cup before returning to also single-handedly emerge vicorious from the war with terror with del piero locating osama bin laden... all because we are juventus....

turk you seriously need to wake up and smell the coffee because next year we will be suffering a great deal

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So if you dont think we will get a champions league spot what do you think we will get???What we gonna go back to serie B after this next year or something
yes because obviously those who dont finish in the top 4 are relegated :disagree: some people really are retards

i didnt say we wont get a champions league spot i said its going to be DIFFICULT, just to help you along DIFFICULT meand it will be hard or a challange.
The word you were thinking is IMPOSSIBLE and IMPOSSIBLE means something wont happen and that is what i would have said if i thought we wouldnt get a champions league spot.

im sorry you really have no knowledge if you think that a top 4 finish is going to be simple, we've just come back for serie B, we've got a new manager who will take his time to mould the team and above all else we will have a team who have never played together before so believe it or not it will take time for us to get back among the elite, this is a long term project we will not be instantly competetive we have too much ground to catch up this year whether you choce to believe it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)