Rio Antonio Mavuba (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i didnt say we wont get a champions league spot i said its going to be DIFFICULT, just to help you along DIFFICULT meand it will be hard or a challange.
The word you were thinking is IMPOSSIBLE and IMPOSSIBLE means something wont happen and that is what i would have said if i thought we wouldnt get a champions league spot.

im sorry you really have no knowledge if you think that a top 4 finish is going to be simple, we've just come back for serie B, we've got a new manager who will take his time to mould the team and above all else we will have a team who have never played together before so believe it or not it will take time for us to get back among the elite, this is a long term project we will not be instantly competetive we have too much ground to catch up this year whether you choce to believe it or not
Logical viewpoint. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Viola bids for Barzagli and Mavuba

C4 Football Italia
Tuesday 5 June, 2007

Fiorentina continue to dominate transfer talk, as Andrea Barzagli and Rio Mavuba confirm they have received offers.

The Tuscans had already been linked with Palermo defender Barzagli and faced competition from Juventus, Inter and Roma.

“The Viola have put forward an offer, now it is up to President Maurizio Zamparini to make a decision,” revealed agent Claudio Orlandini on 'Fiorentinanews.’

“Barzagli is very interested in being a part of the Fiorentina project. We are still at the start of negotiations and it will take time to conclude such a complex move.”

Having already snapped up Arturo Lupoli, Anthony Vanden Borre, Jan Hable and Ondrej Mazuch, they are also on the verge of signing Franco Semioli from Chievo.

Another bid has been tabled for Bordeaux midfielder Rio Mavuba, according to his agent Giovanni Morabito.

“He wants to leave France and is of interest to Fiorentina director Pantaleo Corvino, but Juventus are also tracking him,” the representative told 'Radio Radio.’

Mar 28, 2007
relac guys.. buffon is 75% staying.. so the management must have something to convinces him to stay.. a competitive squad? lets wait and see.. remember how we snatch legro from roma at the last min? haha.. i got no surprise if secco snatch both of them from viola at the last min.

la vecchia signora ballerà ancora

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
The agent of Rio Mavuba has admitted that the player wants to play in Italy next season, with Fiorentina and Juventus competing for the signature of the French player.
from goal.com

what are we waiting for then??

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I am a bit worried about this. If Corvino is involved then the chances are Rio Mavuba is probably has one heck of talent. But unfortunately, Corvino is from different planet to Secco.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
relac guys.. buffon is 75% staying.. so the management must have something to convinces him to stay.. a competitive squad? lets wait and see.. remember how we snatch legro from roma at the last min? haha.. i got no surprise if secco snatch both of them from viola at the last min.

la vecchia signora ballerà ancora
Roma was the only team loughing after that deal. Remember they got Chivu that summer....

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
Mavuba’s agent 'Happy if he joined Juventus'

05.06.2007, 19:02

Rio Mavuba’s Italian agent Vincenzo Morabito told Radio Radio: “The most important thing here is not the extent of the cash offer, because the player wants to leave Bordeaux. I know Fiorentina and Juve both want him and I know new manager Ranieri well enough to know he likes strong midfielders, which is why I would be happy if he joined Juventus.”
calciomercato.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Wasn't Corvino fooled by Moggi in co-ownership negotiations for Maresca and Miccoli?
Corvino was brought in exactly to counteract such situation. Maresca, and Miccoli Co-ownership was concluded by Delle Vale brothers themselves, and obviously with an aid of some "consultant".

Corvino IMO is the best operating director in the game right now since Moggi isnt running the show ATM. The guy's track record is immaculate and what he does with limited resources is beyond belief.

He kept Lecce in Serie A and assembled very good piece of players for Fiorentina who would have qualified CL last two years without Calciopoli scandal (which happened before Corvino came in) is just unbelievable. The guy knows talent when he sees one. I suspect Corvino has great scouting network under his control, and I am extremely worried about La Viola next season. You don't just sell Toni for far less sum they could have got without some good plan in order. I suspect, the kids Fiorentina are buying are pretty good players, though I hope not. They will be our nearest challengers for CL place next year IMO, and keeping Mavuba off Viola's hand is incentive in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)