Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (8 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Italien AM :tuttosport:

:beppe:

I want him to succeed just to see more Bbilan tears.
:lion:

Pogba money will cover it :beppe:

:snoop:
If we have another Dybala like transfer then that could be the case. Doesnt seem like were breaking the bank over these type of deals.

Juventus will pay Empoli 12m & he will stay on loan for one season at Empoli before joining Juventus in 2016.

Marotta is a fucking imbecile. There is no other way to put it.
Pocketing all dat money ever since buying whoregay for 12mil. Lifes good :beppe:

Jun 6, 2015
This quy Bebbe doesn't even go for a holiday he just keeps trolling everybody. First he bought Mandzukic so Atletico would buy Martinez and leave Milan empty handed. Now he's buying Saponara just to loan him back to Empoli and leave Sarri crying for ADL to at least give him Croce. Gotta love this man.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And so it starts again :touched:
It will never be the same man.. I can't find it in my to 'defend' Beppe for already thinking about what the squad could possibly lack two years from now. The man is a visionary.

Watch Saponara explode this season in Empoli and us landing him for 12m bargain. NOTHIN BUT NET BABY.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Who has actually watched him?
I saw about half a dozen Empoli matches last season and I'd have to say he was the standout player on virtually every one.

During one of these matches he was so good, I can remember thinking along the lines that he would be a good addition to our squad.

The fee seems fair and reasonable in todays crazy marketplace. Certainly one for the future if confirmed.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
:D

Is he actually any good? I know he had potential but I've never watched him
I didn't watched him a single time playing for Empoli, but I did when he was at Milan, I liked him, good with both feet, technical player and he doesn't seems to be too slow.

Will be worth to watch him at Empoli next year, hopefully he'll maintain his form.

I'm happy with this signing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I saw about half a dozen Empoli matches last season and I'd have to say he was the standout player on virtually every one.

During one of these matches he was so good, I can remember thinking along the lines that he would be a good addition to our squad.

The fee seems fair and reasonable in todays crazy marketplace. Certainly one for the future if confirmed.
I didn't watched him a single time playing for Empoli, but I did when he was at Milan, I liked him, good with both feet, technical player and he doesn't seems to be too slow.

Will be worth to watch him at Empoli next year, hopefully he'll maintain his form.

I'm happy with this signing.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)