Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It will never be the same man.. I can't find it in my to 'defend' Beppe for already thinking about what the squad could possibly lack two years from now. The man is a visionary.

Watch Saponara explode this season in Empoli and us landing him for 12m bargain. NOTHIN BUT NET BABY.
Oh I get what you're saying 100% and I agree. No point in defending him, he is the best at what he does in the world, he doesn't need the words of his loyal supporters on this here forum.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4987593 said:
I know right? He's shoved shit up his critics face, but they keep coming back for more :touched:
They can't help themselves. We expect it from the likes of Turk and Cronios though...it actually wouldnt feel right if they didnt criticise him and ask him to be killed/sacked/arrested etc.

It's just hilarious watching emotionally challenged man-children like Badass Vidal getting so worked up about this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually find this deal funny, Napoli are more desperate to have him so we go and buy him because we can but we don't need him.
Stockpiling talents :D

It's what teams like Chelsea and Bayern do as well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ItalJuve :tuttosport:

since joining them on loan in January, Saponara has scored 7 goals and collected 4 assists in 17 games. better signing than Praet for sure, and cheaper probably. and italian. and we get to troll both Napoli and Milan if he succeeds here

:beppe:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I remember his debut and other than that I think I watched him a couple of times (only).

What I can say about this kid is that I did not like him. I never understood the fuss over him as he did not look like a huge talent to me, as he was described like that by the media. Having said that, I believe 12mln is just... wow. Hopefully what I saw were just bad matches from him cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to make a sense out of this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I remember his debut and other than that I think I watched him a couple of times (only).

What I can say about this kid is that I did not like him. I never understood the fuss over him as he did not look like a huge talent to me, as he was described like that by the media. Having said that, I believe 12mln is just... wow. Hopefully what I saw were just bad matches from him cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to make a sense out of this.
12mln are the new 6mln these days.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
we apparently have an agreement to buy him for 12M and leave him at Empoli on loan. nothing official yet.

but whats really great about this is, they accepted 12M from us after rejecting a offer of 15M from Napoli who wanted him badly :lol:
They are probably not all that happy with Sarri leaving them. That, and the fact that Juve would allow Saponara to stay for another year is something that I am sure Empoli were more than happy to accept.

If this kid can somewhat maintain that pace that he had last season, 12 million could end up being a bargain

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They are probably not all that happy with Sarri leaving them. That, and the fact that Juve would allow Saponara to stay for another year is something that I am sure Empoli were more than happy to accept.

If this kid can somewhat maintain that pace that he had last season, 12 million could end up being a bargain
:agree: most definitely

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
This quy Bebbe doesn't even go for a holiday he just keeps trolling everybody. First he bought Mandzukic so Atletico would buy Martinez and leave Milan empty handed. Now he's buying Saponara just to loan him back to Empoli and leave Sarri crying for ADL to at least give him Croce. Gotta love this man.
:beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)