Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It's fine to think Pereyra is better than Saponara but you can't really compare the two cuz there not very alike. Pereyra is versatile and can be b2b, attacking mid or wing. He is perfect as a super sub and as a player that can fill in when a starter is injured. Saponara is a number 10 and is a facilitator that creates for teammates. He is slow. I also wouldn't be surprised if Allegri thinks he can be regista. They just are very different players. Getting Saponara doesn't really effect Pereyra that much.
Different players, but I think they'd fight for the same place in the team. That of being the alternative or the so-called twelfth man of the team. Both serve as the kind of sub when the coach wants to tinker with the formation in offence.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's fine to think Pereyra is better than Saponara but you can't really compare the two cuz there not very alike. Pereyra is versatile and can be b2b, attacking mid or wing. He is perfect as a super sub and as a player that can fill in when a starter is injured. Saponara is a number 10 and is a facilitator that creates for teammates. He is slow. I also wouldn't be surprised if Allegri thinks he can be regista. They just are very different players. Getting Saponara doesn't really effect Pereyra that much.
That's why I dont wanna spend the money on him cuz I think Pereyra could provide same quality and quantity in attack and also play as a CM so why do we need sapo in this Team?

In other words, does sapo have quality enough to be a starter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)