Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #252
    Hope our medical staff know what to do with his constant groin injuries. :shifty:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    The only thing I think Saponara could do better than pereyra is being italian... I don't wanna us spend money on him cuz our priority r in other directions and other players

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    The only thing I think Saponara could do better than pereyra is being italian... I don't wanna us spend money on him cuz our priority r in other directions and other players
    It's fine to think Pereyra is better than Saponara but you can't really compare the two cuz there not very alike. Pereyra is versatile and can be b2b, attacking mid or wing. He is perfect as a super sub and as a player that can fill in when a starter is injured. Saponara is a number 10 and is a facilitator that creates for teammates. He is slow. I also wouldn't be surprised if Allegri thinks he can be regista. They just are very different players. Getting Saponara doesn't really effect Pereyra that much.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    This is what kind of "talent" (soon 24 years old) Italy musters these days... so sad considering the days when even not ADP was a starter. Things really have changed.
    This is true, but its also because these things work in cycles. Sometimes an amazing generation comes through the system, and sometimes the grassroots in club football of countries just doesn't facilitate youth development in a suitable manner. Im pretty sure though, the next golden generation for the Azzurri is around the corner with the likes of Berardi and Florenzi and Romanogli breaking through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)