Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (12 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
On a serious note i'm sure those guys are not even considered by Juve: Vazquez,Saponara....

I can definitely see us going after Cuadrado(midfielder with different characteristics) or Mkhitaryan if can't get a TOP AM.

For me Mkhitaryan > Cuadrado (who imo we really don't need)
Cuadrado? The guy has no brain at all. Thanks I'll pass, Vazquez would make more sense. 8 goals and 10 assist this season and has a good understanding with Dybala.

Overall we should do better than any of those but I just can't see it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Please no. Our bench is better suited for this and I'd rather we didn't sign anyone than this piece. From the little I have seen from this hype, I've been far from impressed.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
So from Gotze, Reus, Draxler... to Saponara.

Makes sense.
Only that Götze & especially Reus were most probably never considered as a serious possibility, Saponara links are very few and unreliable so far, and most sources even report that the Draxler deal isn't off (though I'm not very optimistic on that front).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Only that Götze & especially Reus were most probably never considered as a serious possibility, Saponara links are very few and unreliable so far, and most sources even report that the Draxler deal isn't off (though I'm not very optimistic on that front).
Sources vs Schalke's director is an uneven competition. They said they don't want to drag this anymore, now they'd look like fools if they resumed the talks.

IMO it's pretty silent because we're checking other options right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)