Return of Appiah
Return of Cannavaro
Return of Zambrotta
Return of Maresca
Return of Emerson
Return of Lippi
Return of Moggi
Return of Scudetto 2006

Wake up ppl, I get enough of this "Return" fashion... lets just "Return to reality" and think about future Juve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Return of Appiah
Return of Cannavaro
Return of Zambrotta
Return of Maresca
Return of Emerson
Return of Lippi
Return of Moggi
Return of Scudetto 2006

Wake up ppl, I get enough of this "Return" fashion... lets just "Return to reality" and think about future Juve.
:agree:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If Del Piero wants him back then I'm with him:D I think with Appiah it's a total different story of return than with e.g Cannavaro,Thuram,Emerson...They left us in our worst time, Appiah not. So I'd welcome him back.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
The only return I wanna see is the return to Serie A, the rest is just paper talk or players we already know are not good enough to wear our shirt wishing they could once more return to Juve. Of course they want to return, so would Juan Esnaider, that doesnt make it a good idea.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Esnaider, there is a player i forgot quickly.

Appiah is a good player, and we should look at good players, regardless of whether they have played at the club before or not. Maybe under DD he can get his chance and prove he was a worthy player to keep.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 3 man midfield of Frings, Mavuba and Appiah with a trident upfront.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
All I remember about Appiah is no defensive skills, decent shot but can't hold on the the freakin' ball...so what if DP loves him...we need QUALITY in midfield.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd prefer having Nocerino as a sub so he could learn from the Big guys. Nocerino and Zanetti as subs with 2 stars in the starting 11.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I read on svenskafans.se that according to Appiah his weak form this season has been due to Zico playing him on the right wing while at Juve he played central midfield.

The article also mentions that he still owns an apartment in Turin, where his family resides. Also, his two sons go school in Turin, which is tied with Juventus. They report that according to La Stampa, Secco will fly to Istanbul next week to initiate the talks. The main target, however, is still Frings with Appiah as a back up plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)