Return of Appiah.....WTF? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juventus, ritorna Appiah

A volte ritornano. Ecco Stephen Appiah. E’ l’ultima idea di mercato della Juventus che sta cercando di dare corpo al suo progetto di rinascita. Impresa faticosa come si prevedeva. Non si prevedeva, invece, che potesse essere il ghanese dal sorriso perenne uno dei possibili rinforzi. Ovvero un ex rimasto a Torino per due stagioni: la prima con Lippi (2003-2004), la seconda con Capello. Poi Don Fabio, spietato quando decide che un giocatore non è utile al progetto, chiese che il centrocampista ghanese fosse ceduto. Moggi si vantò molto di aver concluso questa trattativa per la quale la Juve incassò 8 milioni di euro pagabili in otto rate semestrali dai turchi del Fenerbahce. Un’operazione che generò una plusvalenza di 3,2 milioni. Insomma, un affare per tutti. Anche per il giocatore, cui Capello concesse 18 presenze infiocchettate da 2 gol. Non fu felicissimo di trasferirsi a Istanbul il nazionale del Ghana, ma probabilmente fu lieto di non vedere più ogni mattina il mascellone dell’allenatore che non lo stimava.

Dopo Grygera, Salihamidzic e Criscito e in attesa di definire la trattativa con Frings, Appiah è un altro rinforzo per la squadra del futuro. La Juve l’ha trattato proprio per il timore di non riuscire ad arrivare al tedesco del Werder Brema. Certo non è il giocatore che fa impazzire i tifosi che, aldilà della capelliane antipatie, non hanno avuto il modo di apprezzarne le qualità tanto da vederlo partire senza rimpianti. Di sicuro non è ancora il «botto» promesso, ma piuttosto un buon comprimario per una squadra che, di questo passo, rischia davvero di inserirsi a fatica nella lotta di vertice nel prossimo campionato, tradendo le attese dei campioni rimasti e in attesa di capire che Juve sarà la prossima prima di decidere il proprio futuro.

Appiah ha già parlato con la Juve e con il Fenerbahce. Soprattutto ha tenuto i contatti con il suo amico Del Piero cui era molto legato ai tempi juventini e che ora sta tirandogli la volata. «Se mi chiamano arrivo di corsa» il suo pensiero confidato agli amici torinesi con cui passava molte serate. Torino gli è rimasta nel cuore e non si è mai staccato dal capoluogo piemontese. Qui in zona Crocetta vive tuttora la sua famiglia, i due figli sono iscritti a una delle scuole calcio del club bianconero.

Ventisette anni a dicembre (anche se non sono mai mancate le ironie sulla sua reale data di nascita), il ghanese ha un contratto per altre due stagioni con il club che ebbe come tifoso anche Ataturk. Ma esiste anche un accordo fra Appiah e il club turco risalente alla scorsa stagione. Il giocatore avrebbe voluto lasciare Istanbul, tuttavia il presidente Aziz Yildirim gli chiese di rimanere ancora un anno, proprio quello del centenario del club. In cambio la promessa di agevolare al massimo un eventuale trasferimento al termine della stagione che sta per concludersi.

Ed ecco piombare la Juve. Il ds Alessio Secco sarà a Istanbul la prossima settimana per concludere l’accordo. Non dovrebbero esserci grossi problemi, perchè Appiah ha l’approvazione di Deschamps. Con 4 milioni, forse anche qualcosa di meno, e il ragazzo di Accra torna a casa. E pur di mangiare di nuovo il kebab made in Turin del suo amico Antonio si ridurrà anche l’ingaggio. Un milione in meno rispetto ai 3,5 di oggi. Ci sono davvero tutti i presupposti per sentire di nuovo tintinnare i braccialetti che porta spalmati sul braccio destro e che da sempre ne annunciano l’arrivo.

Quest’anno l’allenatore Zico l’ha schierato titolare 23 volte, Appiah l’ha ricambiato con 3 gol e una serie di prestazioni di buon livello. Ma non sono in dubbio le qualità del centrocampista, quanto piuttosto che possa essere lui il giocatore adatto a pilotare la ricostruzione. Anche se è vero che la Juve non ha un budget illimitato e che il mercato non offre campioni di assoluto valore pronti a trasferirsi a Torino.
http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/quijuve/200704articoli/7477girata.asp

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't know if it's true but I wouldn't mind that at all.. He's a good player that had a good WC, he was never really given a chance in Juve, though when he was he did not impress too much, he did score a great goal in his last game for us... That said I prefer Mavuba over all of them, but I wouldn't be crushed if we bring back Appiah.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    Vlatko, can you throw this article into translator?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Vlatko, can you throw this article into translator?
    Juventus, returns Appiah To times returns. Here Stephen Appiah. E’ l’ultima idea of market of the Juventus that is trying to give body to its plan of rebirth. Laborious enterprise as it was previewed. One did not preview, instead, that one of the possible ones could be the ghanese from the perennial smile reinforces. That is a former ones remained to Turin for two seasons: before with Lippi (2003-2004), the second one with Hat. Then Don Fabio, pitiless when a useful player not è to the plan decides that, churches that the ghanese centrocampista was yielded. Moggi vantò a lot to have itself concluded this negotiation for which Juve incassò 8 million euro payable in eight semiannual installments from the Turks of the Fenerbahce. Un’operazione that generò one plusvalenza of 3,2 million. Insomma, a transaction for all. Also for the player, which Hat 18 presences infiocchettate from 2 goals granted. It was not happiest for moving to Istanbul the national one of the Ghana, but probably it was lieto not to see più every morning the mascellone dell’allenatore that did not estimate it. After Grygera, Salihamidzic and Criscito and in wait to define the negotiation with Frings, Appiah è an other I reinforce for the square of the future. The Juve l’ha dealt just for the fear not to succeed to arrive to the German of the Werder Brema. Sure è the player who ago not to drive crazy the tifosi that, aldilà of the capelliane aversions, have not had the way to appreciate of the qualità much seeing it to leave without regretted. Of sure not è still the Â"bottoÂ" promised, but rather a good comprimario for a square who, at this rate, risks indeed to become part to hard work in the fight of apex in the next championship, being betrayed the waits of the remained champions and in wait to understand that Juve sarà the next one before deciding the just future one. Appiah già has spoken with the Juve and the Fenerbahce. Above all it has held the contacts with its friend Of the Piero which it was much legacy to the times juventini and that hour is tirandogli the flown one. Â"Se calls me arrival of corsaÂ" its thought confidato to the Turinese friends with which it passed many evenings. Remained Turin the è in the heart and è never not detached from the capoluogo piemontese. Here in alive zone Spreader still its family, the two sons are enrolled to one of the schools soccer of the bianconero club. Ventisette years to December (even if are not never lacked the ironies on its real date birth), the ghanese have a contract for others two seasons with the club that it had like tifoso also Ataturk. But an agreement between Appiah exists also and the going back Turkish club to the slid season. The player would have intentional to leave Istanbul, however the president Aziz Yildirim the churches to still remain a year, just that one of the centenarian of the club. In exchange the promise to facilitate to the maximum an eventual transfer to the term of the season that is in order to conclude itself. And here piombare the Juve. Ds the Dry Alessio sarà to Istanbul the next week in order to conclude l’accordo. They would not have it are to us large problems, perchè Appiah has l’approvazione of Deschamps. With 4 million, perhaps also something less, and the boy of Accra returns to house. And also to eat of new kebab made in Turin of its friend Antonio ridurrà also l’ingaggio. A million in less regarding the 3,5 than today. The presupposed ones in order to feel of new tintinnare the spalmati bracelets are indeed all that door on the skillful arm and that from always of it announce l’arrivo. L’allenatore Quest’anno titular Zico l’ha schierato 23 times, Appiah l’ha exchanged again with 3 goals and one series of performances of good level. But they are not in doubt the qualità of the centrocampista, how much rather than the player can be he adapted to pilot the reconstruction. Even if è true that the Juve does not have a limitless budget and that the market does not offer ready champions of absolute value to move itself to Turin.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    :lol: What a shit translation.

Thanx anyway, dawg.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

:lol: What a shit translation.

Thanx anyway, dawg.
    Yeah it does suck, though the gest of it is he's in good relations with the club, especially Del Piero, and would like to return. Some sum of around 4mil is mentioned, which wouldn't be bad. The conclusion makes a solid point; "true that the Juve does not have a limitless budget and that the market does not offer ready champions of absolute value to move itself to Turin."

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Appiah? why not. He is class, he proved that he can play really good in his last season for the club. I was shocked when we sold him. Great player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Next time they should invent rumours like "The Return of Enzo Maresca" to make us happy for a change.
    That's one player who I don't want to come back just because of all the crying people did over him, man that shit lasted for years.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    I don´t have anything agaisnt bringing him cause I always rated him high. I just hope he won´t repeat his bad 2003/04 form if we get him. He was once voted as the best young player of Serie A while playing for Parma, didn´t he?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)