Refrees.... (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2004
there are many stories after each single match about refrees.there is a question:do refrees support great teams? :greedy::greedy::greedy:
saturday evening...milan-empoli...0-0 until 85th minute.suddenly paparesta gives a penalty kick to milan as a gift!!

saturday night...juve-lazio...0-0...a cross on buffon goal...simone inzaghi is in offside position but cesar isn't.line man didn't accept that true goal(thanx God!!:cheesy:).

sunday evening...perugia-inter...2-2 until 89th minute..then line man let martins escape toward perugia goal and score.his position was clearly OFFSIDE.

we all have heared such events every week.but i wanna know do refrees really support big teams?or these are just mistakes that are seen only when happen for great clubs?
AND...aren't refrees a reason to set milan up the other teams?:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes they do and it's not really strange. The majority of people like to see the biggest teams win and the referees are affected by it too.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Yes they do for a very simple reason
Football became a great business field
Juve,Milan,Real Madrid are supported by millions of fans all over the world and there games usually covered by alot of channels which usually get the rights of these games with a very high price which means they have to cover there lose and to make some money
to make it easier
How many channels bought the broadcasting rights for last year CL final?
and how many channels will do so this year?
IMO will not be more than the half

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
It is obvious that the big teams in Italy have advantages but I highly doubt that they have been bribed.

People want to be loved not hated. A referee can hear the most terrible things from the fans and he simply tries to make them like him or at least not hate him.
But then again it has happened before...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I think it's ridicilous to see so many people (other fans) saying that the refs are bribed. This isn't the fifties, it's 2004, the refs are pros just as the players, and I can't imagine someone successfully bribing refs without it coming out.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

penalties, offsides, goals not allowed, red cards, the list goes on and on.

i mean 100% of them cant be just human errors
They are affected by the fans, not only the ones from the arena but also that they might receive threats and be hated for the rest of their lives if they do something wrong against a big club.
One possible thought though is that they know that they might not get any jobs if they are not nice to the big teams as they have a lot of power.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
believe me,this is one of the main reasons i don't support a greek team.

you wouldn't like it.. :groan:

and then...how many ref. was beeten almost to death by the opposite team fans...better not to tell you.

now things ae a little better though,but it still exists.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i think there are some refeeres that support bigger teams, and they want big teams to win always...

one case is milan - chievo game. 2-1 for chievo and referee gives 5 or 7 mins injury time and milan score a goal.

than milan - empoli..penalty for milan in the 85th min..

then coppa italia game .

inter-juve..in some cases refrees supporting juve and in some suporting inter.

and a lot of other cases.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
believe me,this is one of the main reasons i don't support a greek team.

you wouldn't like it.. :groan:

and then...how many ref. was beeten almost to death by the opposite team fans...better not to tell you.

now things ae a little better though,but it still exists.
well i win at this. several years ago in Albanian smaller leagues the fans would go to the ref and tell him that the game wont be over till his team wins. i havent seen it but i heard about it in the news.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We all agree that some ref has certain tendence to suport the big teams.. but like someone said.... the crowd have some effect too...for example.. if u were the ref..and suddenly a tough tackle is done... the people stand and u hear a big "heeeeeeeeyyyyy"...maybe u in the adrenaline will take out a yellow card... but the people who is in their house seing the game.... see the play in another angle and the player didnt touched the other guy.

Those things happens.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
German referees are going to officiate big Serie A games next season i hear ?

Lets see how that affects proceedings.

Can't wait to see Collina retire.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Most of the german referees are crap, believe me!!

I also think that the big teams have advantages...

Only Collina don't think that way. Perhaps he has enough money...:cool:

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    Most of the german referees are crap, believe me!!

I also think that the big teams have advantages...

Only Collina don't think that way. Perhaps he has enough money...:cool:
    collina is just like the other refrees and even worse.he makes many mistakes.
    sometimes i think he hates juventus:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)