Red Dead Redemption (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Online is being really buggy now, Outfitter often hangs on the load screen and sometimes it doesn't even save my rank....

I think that new free dlc is co-op?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Is there a particular reason why I'm always on empty maps?
Happens to loads of people. My nextdoor neighbour can only join a game with me alone not other people.

There are a lot of bugs and shit, compouned by the fact that we can't choose from a list of servers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Happens to loads of people. My nextdoor neighbour can only join a game with me alone not other people.

There are a lot of bugs and shit, compouned by the fact that we can't choose from a list of servers.
I haven't really explored the multiplayer option, but if you find, let's say, 16 players you could get them on the same map without connection issues?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I haven't really explored the multiplayer option, but if you find, let's say, 16 players you could get them on the same map without connection issues?
I dunno, the best thing to do would be to start an online private and then invite a group from here, one by one to pose up.

Add me on PSN btw, dizzywizle.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rockstar have added an update to fix the bugs caused by the dlc, one of them was that bloody Outfitter screen hanging, rankings erased, also an XP glitch on a hideout.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #94
    why dont you use wifi? Im going to get some petrol and have a cig...i will be bag online in 20 mins or so, pm me and let me know whats gwaning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)