Red Dead Redemption (3 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The main problem is a lack of a propper lobby. My next door neighbour can only connect to a server with just me on it even though his connection speed is full 'bars' I want to be able to find 6 or7 other PSN friends quickly and start a possy on a server of our choice.

dizzywizle PSN btw everybody, PS3 didn't actualy format. Add me for RDR,PES or MW2

Apr 17, 2009
I love this game. However the only thing I don't like about it is the Honor system.

It kind of makes you play the game as a good guy just due to the extreme inconvience posed by having a bounty on your head, having no honor etc.

I would have prefered a GTA system wherein the honor system would be scrapped.

Honestly how would you loose honor if you shoot some vagabond out in the middle of butt-fuck-nowhere with no one to see or hear you?

That being said it's still a great game, I just got to Mexico, only completed a few missions so far. I like trying to keep up with all the challenges and side quests as I go.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Get the bandana, it negates honour.

I've never seen donkey lady :D Where is that? Near Lake Don Julio?

I got 100% on the game, even sad enough to go through all the single player achievements it is so much fun. I don't think online is bad either.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #79
    I'm at Pearl Jam tonight but I'll PM you tomorrow or Thurs :pint:
    tomorrow is probs off man, im going to see a mate after work now.

Hope you have a sick time at the concert, a good friend of mine from uni went to go see them and you can here him shouting a request on the cd released on the concert and they played it for him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)