Red Dead Redemption (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I lazy about in the scorching hot western priaries, hehe.

And well its odd you only seen one cougar, they are several places, but they have a specific area where they swarm you like hell.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you still have the map you got when you bought the game? You can see there, but either way, you can see it in the ingame map too, the symbol for all the animals scattered throughout. Cougar one is easy to recignize.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #46
    getting paid $20 for the stuff im doing is pissing me off gta lets you earn more money throughout, this is constantly fuck all moolah :(

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i have no idea why but i was riding one day and my horse just collapsed and sent me flying like 100 meters haha, didnt get shot....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Jesus Christ this game is good.

Hopefully I'll be okay at it soon, so I can have a go at the multiplayer. As for now I suck unfortunately.

"They lost their land, but they gained access to heaven" :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Hehe, we can arrange a get together, seems quite few of us here have it. Though question is do most of us have it on the PS3 or the fagbox? :p

And Jasper, 40% in 8 hours means you are doing lots of story missions, go wild and loose out in ze open more ;)
    iv got it on ps3, iirc iz has it on ps3 as well.
    I've got it on PS3 too, but like I said, I will be bad at it for quite some time to come.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I don't even remember :lol: That's how long I haven't played a true game. I'll give it when I get home, but unfortunately I'm stuck studying until the 22nd. Still, I'd like to play online with you guys.

I don't have Red Dead Redemption on the PS3, it looked f-ugly compared to the 360 version.

However, I do have a ton of other games, so yeah, let me know what your PSN ID is, and you shall have the honour of being on my friend's list. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)