Red Dead Redemption (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apart from PES I generally don't buy games, but this looks pretty awesome. I might even consider it. You can play multiplayer on the PS3 version too?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Okay. I got some cash for my birthday anyway and I haven't tried a game in years (although I now remember that I play Madden 10 too, so I mean anything asides from sports games). I've heard so many good things about it.. it'll be my last attempt at gaming if it blows until the Holodeck though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have it, and its awesome. Taking a little break from it, because I dont want to finish the game too quickly. And yeah I'm in Mexico too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have it on the 360.

This what Grand Theft Auto IV should have been.

FYI, the E3 conference for sony is at 12:00 PST. There are several outlets such as IGn and Spike TV thatwill be streaming it.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #9
    I have it, and its awesome. Taking a little break from it, because I dont want to finish the game too quickly. And yeah I'm in Mexico too.
    theres 15 hours of game play just in the missions, let alone side quests, roaming and travelling between missions!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    theres 15 hours of game play just in the missions, let alone side quests, roaming and travelling between missions!
    I have played 18 hours, and I just done the first two missions of Mexico. So yeah, I spent alot of chill time with side missions and animal hunting/bounty hunting in New Austin.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15
    I have played 18 hours, and I just done the first two missions of Mexico. So yeah, I spent alot of chill time with side missions and animal hunting/bounty hunting in New Austin.
    i just check - iv had just shy of 8 hours game play and im 40% through

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    haha, i think im going to finish the story before i start online.
    it looks good, i joined that social club thing whatever that is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hehe, we can arrange a get together, seems quite few of us here have it. Though question is do most of us have it on the PS3 or the fagbox? :p

And Jasper, 40% in 8 hours means you are doing lots of story missions, go wild and loose out in ze open more ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)