recent spree of bans (18 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
I am not rude, I am just misunderstood.

The term rudeboy in the uk is slang for ''My friend'' It quite often gets misunderstood on the forum whenever i write it. Its not a bad thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
The term rudeboy in the uk is slang for ''My friend'' It quite often gets misunderstood on the forum whenever i write it. Its not a bad thing.
Aight wah gwan :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Moggi D'Messiah said:
we say it "amico Mio" in this forum

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
snoop said:
we say it "amico Mio" in this forum

Think that was used SOoooooooooooooooOOOO many times by Tifoso lou, that its worn out BIGTIME for me.

Besides.......Wheres he been lately? He was at one stage MR Juventuz. :agree:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
RochemBeck said:
This must have been the post that did the trick.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14898&page=45

I noticed this yesterday, and I didn't understand what the problem was.
Tifoso Lou thought that it was a goal, so he reported it, and Lou spologised for it as he didn't do it on purpose. Erkka wants Lou to be banned since Moggi D Messiah was banned too. Dunno y being a mod is so difficult as people love to complain.

swag said:
I can't say I'm surprised about Erkka. Agreed about his player posts, etc. But it seems that whenever I've dealt with him directly at least, he's been rather belligerent and snide. I doubt Marty has much of a patience for that.
True, he is a highly intelligent and resourceful member. However his comments made Marty disgusted and result in the ban.

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #111
    mikhail said:
    While we're in the ballpark, when did a tamp ban for a couple of days become a life-shattering event? Every temp ban these days seems to be met by a thread. Warnings here are highly ineffective, all the more so when the person involved shows little respect for moderation.
    what do you mean ineffective? worked miracles for me:D

OP
    flieeeekke
    Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #113
    one more thing about all this. he psted me his information of the ban or whatever that is.

time of ban 2006.02.09 or whatever that was

reason of ban: none.

:weee:

OP
    flieeeekke
    Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #117
    but for what reason? just that comment alone? sure, mods job should be left to them, but we are free to criticize if dont agree with what is done.

and so what if thats a temp ban, the question is whether he'll come back. he was properly mad about all this when i talked to him.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Fliakis said:
    but for what reason? just that comment alone? sure, mods job should be left to them, but we are free to criticize if dont agree with what is done.

and so what if thats a temp ban, the question is whether he'll come back. he was properly mad about all this when i talked to him.
    The reason being disrespectful towards me and the moderators, that's a ban in my book (and the rules too, actually). If he doesn't come back that's his loss, he's the one being disrespectful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)