recent spree of bans (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, Erkka. Not going to go there. :disagree:

...But welcome back. :) Hope you put the goodbye note off for a while.

Erkka said:
So I got a ban from that post, you people and specially Marty honestly believe that I deserved it?

So it doesn't matter if I show disrespect towards the other "regular folks", but it does when I show disrespect towards the Juventuz staff?!

Cheers for guarding my back (you got banned for pretty much nothing too, didn't you?) but I don't really need nor deserve that. This is not a community that I love, this is a community that I visit because of few nice guys who sometimes even post some good stuff instead of the usual crap that you can see everywhere.

swag, what the hell are you up to? I might as well publish these pm's that I've posted to you:

You really found these "belligerent and snide"?! What's not offensive then?

Hell yeah, in these forums I'm arrogant and most importantly provocative, some people don't understand that I'm not always for real. This is Internet for fvcks sake, you can pretend to be anything that you're not. So what?

Exactly, so why make me a warning example then?

vinman is making a joke of himself as always, mods can check my IP and clarify things to him if it really is that important to him.

Anyway, I'll just make my goodbye note when I've got time and then leave (that is if they don't ban me before that). Special thanks to Fliakis for starting this thread and understanding me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Byrone said:
just remember that enzo & fabrizo talked a whole lot of smack about Juve!
Enzo wan't that bad until the day he was loaned to Fiorentina. That triggered him off. His celebrations r always so wild. As for Fabrizio, I consider him a hypocrite.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Enzo wan't that bad until the day he was loaned to Fiorentina. That triggered him off. His celebrations r always so wild. As for Fabrizio, I consider him a hypocrite.
dont get me wrong, i like enzo, but as soon as they talk smack about Juve, thats it!they should remember that Juve is all business & not a day care centre.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
dont get me wrong, i like enzo, but as soon as they talk smack about Juve, thats it!they should remember that Juve is all business & not a day care centre.
Maresca was trated like a piece of shit from Moggi. he had so much desire to show his loyality and love for juve. but Moggi and Capello did not give any chance. it is obvious that he is angry, BTW he did not say anything about juventus, it was just about the directors. and when I see our midfield (Blasi, Gianichede) than I would say Capello and Moggi made the most stupid decision of their life to let enzo go

FORZA MARESCA

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
Maresca was trated like a piece of shit from Moggi. he had so much desire to show his loyality and love for juve. but Moggi and Capello did not give any chance. it is obvious that he is angry, BTW he did not say anything about juventus, it was just about the directors. and when I see our midfield (Blasi, Gianichede) than I would say Capello and Moggi made the most stupid decision of their life to let enzo go

FORZA MARESCA
i agree with you bro, enzo would be sooooooooooooo much better than these clowns

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Byrone said:
Saddens me to see players such as Tacchinardi and Albertini leaving their respective clubs despite years of service

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Erkka said:
Anyway, I'll just make my goodbye note when I've got time and then leave (that is if they don't ban me before that). Special thanks to Fliakis for starting this thread and understanding me.

oh fvck it, I won't bother to write it since I can't see any kind of use for that. I'll just leave, it's much easier. Just bye everyone, thanks for your pm's and such. I'll still come back for a few times to read my pm's if anyone else is interested to discuss via MSN Messenger or something like that. Just cheers to everyone who thought that I liked them, you know who you are.

to marty

...niin ja venom, mikä se sun FF-nikkis nyt olikaan?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Errka: What did I ever do to you? You're the one who insulted me.

First, you demanded that I banned Tifoso Lou for a rediculous reason. I told you he wouldn't be banned. You kept demanding that we should ban him. That's not for you to decide. You then starting insulting both me and the moderators for doing a crappy job. I guess you forgot to read the rules:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13533

It was just a temp ban. I don't see what the big fuzz is about.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I am sorry Marty, for all the trouble. I appreciate you and the mods taking heat on my account.

And I was banned, for almost 3 weeks....while the site was down :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)