recent spree of bans (4 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Erkka said:
Yes yes, don't criticize the mods, all you can do here is ave them. :tdown:
So I got a ban from that post, you people and specially Marty honestly believe that I deserved it?

ZhiXin said:
However his comments made Marty disgusted and result in the ban.
Marty said:
I think it's warranted, considering his disrespect (not to be repeated) towards the Juventuz staff.
So it doesn't matter if I show disrespect towards the other "regular folks", but it does when I show disrespect towards the Juventuz staff?!

Cronios said:
Marty's post could be considered a warning,
( a privilege we dont all enjoy )
a wise member ought to get the meaning and avoid the direct threat (shut up or get ur self a ban),
we also might ,missing a clue ( like a pm to Marty? after that or any past incidents )

Erkka might sound a bit of arrogant sometimes
and this particular time was a little offending and provocative
defending the idea he thought would bring justice,
on the the other hand he had no personal issues over someone
and a couple of hours ban would be sufficient to calm his tender
and make him understand that the mods job is a v.difficult one
their decision sould be respected and not openly questioned
every time at any thread ( i think he said, he had in mind to open a thread, to talk about it, with the proper civilased way)
IMO his status by now sould turned back to normal as its serves no purpose to further punish him keeping him away from the comunity he loves...
Cheers for guarding my back (you got banned for pretty much nothing too, didn't you?) but I don't really need nor deserve that. This is not a community that I love, this is a community that I visit because of few nice guys who sometimes even post some good stuff instead of the usual crap that you can see everywhere.

swag said:
"Hi. I'm Erkka. You don't know me. And would you get off your fat ass and make my thread sticky, you retard?"

I'm paraphrasing, of course. But that's been largely his approach from my experience. Not exactly the sort of behavior that earns respect from others.
swag, what the hell are you up to? I might as well publish these pm's that I've posted to you:

Erkka said:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14609

I wouldn't mind you mods answering to me since this is pretty much the only reason why I bother to check out these forums once in a while.
Erkka said:
Reading my original post wouldn't hurt. Yes, I'd would like to see that "player articles"-thread sticky, but even more I'd like to see own category dedicated to player articles. See you.
You really found these "belligerent and snide"?! What's not offensive then?

Hell yeah, in these forums I'm arrogant and most importantly provocative, some people don't understand that I'm not always for real. This is Internet for fvcks sake, you can pretend to be anything that you're not. So what?

swag said:
But then who hasn't done something here that warranted at least a temp ban? ;)
Exactly, so why make me a warning example then?

vinman is making a joke of himself as always, mods can check my IP and clarify things to him if it really is that important to him.

Anyway, I'll just make my goodbye note when I've got time and then leave (that is if they don't ban me before that). Special thanks to Fliakis for starting this thread and understanding me.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Erkka said:
So I got a ban from that post, you people and specially Marty honestly believe that I deserved it?

So it doesn't matter if I show disrespect towards the other "regular folks", but it does when I show disrespect towards the Juventuz staff?!

Cheers for guarding my back (you got banned for pretty much nothing too, didn't you?) but I don't really need nor deserve that. This is not a community that I love, this is a community that I visit because of few nice guys who sometimes even post some good stuff instead of the usual crap that you can see everywhere.

swag, what the hell are you up to? I might as well publish these pm's that I've posted to you:

You really found these "belligerent and snide"?! What's not offensive then?

Hell yeah, in these forums I'm arrogant and most importantly provocative, some people don't understand that I'm not always for real. This is Internet for fvcks sake, you can pretend to be anything that you're not. So what?

Exactly, so why make me a warning example then?

vinman is making a joke of himself as always, mods can check my IP and clarify things to him if it really is that important to him.

Anyway, I'll just make my goodbye note when I've got time and then leave (that is if they don't ban me before that). Special thanks to Fliakis for starting this thread and understanding me.

Why bring me into this ??

I have nothing to do with your bad behavior...

good riddance, asshole

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #136
    another good poster gone. welcome to the era when andy is considered the best poster and burke and hambon are ruling the place.

good night and good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)