Real wants Buffon?? (7 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
i don't think that Real will buy him or he wants to leave, he can win all titles with Juve also!

Also i think that with Cassias they have one of the 5 best goal keepers in the world so there is no need for them to buy gigi!

forza gigi

Jul 28, 2002
it would have to be a HUGE HUGE HUGE offer imo, we bought him for 32 , so as he is currently happy, we should look for a profit....but i can only see one team able to spend 40mill, and they dont need him.

May 4, 2004
if we get an offer of 50m£ we REALLY should think about it...!

we could buy frey for 8m£ and spend the rest on cassano + chivu + essien... :D and still have some money left :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Re: What does the banner say...

++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
svck my d!ck real madrid
:LOL:

OK. Casillas is one of the few backline players Real has that isn't either out of position, gimpy, or creaking with rust. I don't get why they'd want Buffon. Casillas is actually one of the best goalies around. (Why make a near even exchange only to make the player agents richer?) But I'm not so sure Buffon is going to sell more jerseys to Asian girls than Iker, IMO.

Though Real has made retarded, non-sensical moves before...

Sep 28, 2002
everyone here including myself rates buffon higher because we all support juve, thats natural so im not gonna judge which one is better.

anyway, whats would be the point for both clubs to change players who are easily associated with them, iker even coming from youth school, and even who are playing for national teams of respective clubs. really, italian icon going to spain and spanish icon coming to italy

Jul 28, 2002
Well around halls, at uni, at home, even me dad thinks gigi is the best....and a good 60% think casi is overated and lucky.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
it would have to be a HUGE HUGE HUGE offer imo, we bought him for 32 , so as he is currently happy, we should look for a profit....but i can only see one team able to spend 40mill, and they dont need him.

We got him for 50 mil €, or around 45 plus Jonathan Bachini

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Bisogna volere is what? He/she wants to wish? haha, think thats wrong.

Buffon came on board, in what, 99 right? Been with Juve for 6 years now. It all depends on what the offers are. I say Juve is what it is today, partly because of Buffon. Hes defly class, and is known as THE best goalkeeper in the world, period. Kahn was years ago, today its Gigi.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Bisogna volere is what? He/she wants to wish? haha, think thats wrong.

Buffon came on board, in what, 99 right? Been with Juve for 6 years now. It all depends on what the offers are. I say Juve is what it is today, partly because of Buffon. Hes defly class, and is known as THE best goalkeeper in the world, period. Kahn was years ago, today its Gigi.
He came on July 2001 from Parma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)