Real wants Buffon?? (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Yeah yeah Del Piero, I will say again and again even if this thread is not the place for it....
Back to our subject, I highly doubt Perez and Sachi will offer such a deal, ya had to limit yar imagination Zlatan....
They did that for Zambro b4, so they can do it for Buffon as well. Once again, no u can't have the players, we can give u Appiah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Casillas is world class, one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world.

It's Perez we're talking about, and I have no doubt Moggi would accept it.

But you're right, Casillas is not the problem, he's saved them plenty of times over the years.
its just bcuz he is playing for real
IMO he is classless

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
of they are interested in buffon, probably every single club in the world bar possibly chelski would want gigi.

Bad thing is, i could see him going :down:
let him go for 40 mln , why not we will get frey for 5 ml and get other players too:D

Geof

May 14, 2004
I don't believe this crap. Casillas is great for Real, Buffon is superb for us. they really don't need a keeper..... but maybe we need cash.....

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
true. like Z said, Casillas IS a world class goalkeeper, he worked hard to get to where he is today. most of the goal he conceded is not his fault. real madrid defence was poor.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Wad is Real up to? If it isn't for Casilias, they would have be in mid-table now. I don't y Real want to get rid of Casilias and get our Buffon instead. I know Buffon is godly, but Casilias is also a good keeper too. They should get rid of their star squad 1st b4 disposing such a crucial member of their team. Real r getting funnier these days.........

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Fine, but don't go whining around that u want Buffon back when Casilias makes mistakes in Juve while Buffon performed superbly in Real

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would accept Buffon for Casillas+30m€ without a doubt. Imagine what players we can get!

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ok ok, just one thing.. Was Van der Sar not world class as we bought him????????

And what happend then??? Buffon is the best, has experience in seria A, and has proved his worth for juve, and most of the fans love him.. I say most, because these who want to change him with cassilias do not..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)