Real wants Buffon?? (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Il Real prepara un'offerta per Buffon
17 03 2005

Il Real Madrid starebbe valutando l'ipotesi di avanzare un'offerta importante per Gigi Buffon.

Con Iker Casillas, in scedenza di contratto nel 2006, i dirigenti spagnoli hanno individuato nel portiere bianconero il giocatore ideale per difendere i pali della porta delle 'merengues'.

L'offerta parte da 40 milioni di euro, cifra che a Torino ritengono troppo bassa per un giocatore del valore di Buffon che comunque la Juventus non ha alcuna intenzione di cedere

I just say: F..k Real and go to hell, they shall let our players alone..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
of they are interested in buffon, probably every single club in the world bar possibly chelski would want gigi.

Bad thing is, i could see him going :down:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
heh I wouldn't be surprised that they want to take our irreplacables. Their status r now in sh!t, and they r seeking good players everywhere to get into Real using $$$. They never cease to take make a feeble attempt to lure away our players, and even Capello is on their list. They brought this upon themselves when they should have known that quality names don't necessary bring u trohpies.

Pls get players from other clubs instead of our players ok? And leave us alone ok? We can give u Appiah if ur sincere. No mroe no less.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    TBH, Casillas + 30 mil € I would accept.
    no way, even not for 500 mil..

Buffon is already a symbol of juve.. and a garantie for the future..

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Cassilas is 24 and Buffon is 27. And 30 mil € is a lot of money.
    Buffon is world class, Cassilas ist not...

a goalkeeper can play till 38-40 on top level, the 3 years are not important..

Dec 26, 2004
    Cassilas is 24 and Buffon is 27. And 30 mil € is a lot of money.
    Moggi would be insane to accept such bid,
    Perez would be insane to offer such bid,
    Madrid has surely a lot of problems but surely their goalie is not one of them....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Buffon is world class, Cassilas ist not...

a goalkeeper can play till 38-40 on top level, the 3 years are not important..

Casillas is world class, one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world.

++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Moggi would be insane to accept such bid,
    Perez would be insane to offer such bid,
    Madrid has surely a lot of problems but surely their goalie is not one of them....

It's Perez we're talking about, and I have no doubt Moggi would accept it.

But you're right, Casillas is not the problem, he's saved them plenty of times over the years.

Jul 28, 2002
    i wouldnt accpet that deal, sounds good, but on principle we should keep our best players...and gigi is one of them.

Dec 26, 2004

Casillas is world class, one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world.

It's Perez we're talking about, and I have no doubt Moggi would accept it.

But you're right, Casillas is not the problem, he's saved them plenty of times over the years.
    In terms of financial, this sound like a good deal...
    But once again we all know Perez is insane, but he cann't be jackass like this....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    I can´t belive that most of you are agreed with such a deal.. Buffon must stay.. I would not change him with 10 cassilases...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    This case is similar to Zambro's case. I wouldn't accept this deal at any cost. With such a superb keeper, wad more can u ask for?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Even when Madrid is in the doldrums, theyre looking to replace the best part of their team: the goalkeeper.

Anyway, I'd accept anything over 40 mil. for Gigi, coz i think it would be a good deal overall. To start with, he isn't irreplaceable and secondly, we could consolidate his sale with a great keeper who may not be as good as gigi but would do a considerably good job, and at the same time be bolstered with the strongest defence. And even spare us some decent change to buy Neddy's alternative.

Dec 26, 2004
    Yeah yeah Del Piero, I will say again and again even if this thread is not the place for it....
    Back to our subject, I highly doubt Perez and Sachi will offer such a deal, ya had to limit yar imagination Zlatan....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    Too me there is three irreplacable players in the team...
    Buffon, Zambrotta and of course DelPiero...
    Agree.. take a look at manU, they lost Schmichel, and since then they have problems to find another world class keeper..
    Buffon is a world class keeper, and has great personality which is very important for the team and the players, take a look at cassilias, he has not the personality of buffon, and surly not good as buffon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)