Real want Emerson? (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Look at the title and it says it all: I want Real

He never said that. :rolleyes:

He just wants to cool down things with Real after giving them the shaft.

Do you find it odd that when a Brazilian player goes to his country just a couple of days later you hear crap like this?(ex: Adriano.....)

MEDIA BS!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Emerson opens Real door Thursday 31 March, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson has cast doubt on his Juventus future by admitting his interest in joining Real Madrid.

The Spanish media are convinced that the Brazilian is a summer transfer target and the player has seemingly left the door open for a shock switch.

"Like any other footballer, I would like to play for Real Madrid because of what they represent in the world game," he said after scoring in the 1-1 draw with Uruguay last night.

"But any move would be decided between the two clubs. I have a contract with Juventus and I think an immediate transfer would be very difficult."

Emerson’s remarks will come as a surprise to many given that he rejected a Real approach in the summer.

Roma had agreed a fee with the Madrid outfit but the South American insisted that he only wanted Juventus.

The Italian giants are also unlikely to release the former Bayer Leverkusen ace due to his impact at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Emerson has quickly settled in Turin, thanks also to his understanding with ex-Roma boss Fabio Capello, and has been instrumental in the club’s success so far this term.

source: channel4.com

BOOM!!!!!! Another statement blown out of proportion by the media!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Am not a Roma fan, but if Emerson leaves Juventus, am really gonna hate him, because we didn't sign him, to hear him calling for Real Madrid to get him.

He's really doing good with us, i dont see why he should leave, unless if he'll say " My wife aint happy here in the City, just like Zidane's wife " which in my view i see it BS.....

Emerson can win 2 important titles this year, CL, Serie A....

So i guess he better stop this BS....or if he's really Inlove with Madrid then get him out, We Need Players playing with their Heart for this Club called Juventus....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Oh, well...he's 29....if doesn't wanna stay then sell him for 30 million euros.

I'll be happy with that. We'll get somebody else surely, we're even linked with Vieira now.

I don't think Capello will go though, he has stated that he will be here until his contract ends, then he'll leave abroad. Probably for EPL since he already has succes in Spain.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
OMG WTF!!!!

IS THIS TREU???

HAS ANY1 THE INTERVIEUW OFF EMERSON?

it just cant be this summer he was depresset that he dident want to go to Real madrid and that he only wanted to play for juve!

and know this!!!!???

i dont believe it its not treu!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
Emerson Shocks Juve: I Want Real
3/31/2005 3:05:00 PM
The Brazilian midfielder sent a clear message to his club that he would welcome a move to the Spanish Giants.
Juventus might be losing Emerson this summer as the player declared that he would like to play for Real Madrid. Soon after the final whistle of the match between Uruguay and Brazil, the ‘Puma’ said:

“I, just like any other player, would like to wear the Real shirt, for all that this team represents in the world. If they want, it’s the clubs who have to agree because right now I have a contract with the Bianconeri.”

Real Madrid were linked to Emerson last summer but the Brazilian player preferred a move to Turin back then.

www.goal.com

wraah if this is truth :fero:
If he really said that, than I don´t want him at juve any more.. What the sh.t does he want? what is Real Madrid? may be a circus, not more.. He can go there and lose and lose and lose.
Juve is the maximum. We show this Real Madrid every 2 Years, and if emerson wants he can be in the other side in the next demonstration of juve force, he can do that..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
but if they still want emo now they can get the lomg waited vieira
and they want to give30mil, its fine for me if he wants to live too

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
I think that maybe he knows that capello will go to REAL this summer and don't want to stay at Juve without his mentor (capello)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys, don't look too much into this Emerson to Real talk. Notice how everything is from the "Spanish media." That's just an institution where assholes make shit up. Emerson will stay at Juventus.

Aug 26, 2003
I agree with Andy, i think this are just ****ing media shit from spanish newspapers.

I think if Emerson would love to play for Real, than he would joined them last year were everything would be more logical but he refused and wanted juve. and why in the hell should he change his mind having a great season and being part of a great team? as said i think this statement is simply not true.

but in the case as it would be i would be sad, but than i would say let him go we don't need players who don't want to play for juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)